3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

I just started this build today. All I can say its so fast and fun to play that I couldn't stop and go to sleep.. Ofc surviv against Betrayal monsters is not great but I just got granite flask with 82% icreased armour durning flask effect and im killing them easy now. I got only 2,5k hp but monsters dont even have a chance to tickle me or anything, they just die one shotted. Only bosses going down a little slow ( i dont know why tbh) but they are not a problem aswell. This is the first build im enjoying so much.
"
Multisensory wrote:
Probably a dumb question, but what should we use as weapons before Void Batteries? Just a good rare?

2x
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
two questions. What do you roll now instead of snakepit since they are kind of garbage.

Second, if i have one void battery, should i run two Axiom until i get a second? Or should i run one void battery with a shield?
"
Gaine wrote:
two questions. What do you roll now instead of snakepit since they are kind of garbage.

Second, if i have one void battery, should i run two Axiom until i get a second? Or should i run one void battery with a shield?

You dont need to use snakepits at all. Those were just suggestions for leveling. The first snow jewels are the only thing you need for extra projectiles. You should just get some decent but cheap rare jewelry until you can afford the expensive stuff. If you have 1 void battery it is slightly better than 2 axioms combined, but not by much. If you decide to use one you will still do more dps as long as you dual wield some other wand that has decent mods.

Currently, im using a void battery and

My dps is about 1.5m or so. im still working on mark of the shaper and some better jewels and armor with hp etc.
Last edited by Jkurs on Dec 12, 2018, 7:07:17 PM
"
zakariusqc wrote:
"
HeXxeRacT wrote:
"
zakariusqc wrote:
well...im rerolling.

...to what? Seems like every strong meta build except arc got nerfed. I am also struggling with the syndicate fights but I'm only working with like 10c worth of gear + tabula so I think it's too early to call. Plus I think pretty much EVERY build is getting killed in the syndicate fights, they're just really tough.

im trying sidefx frost blade champion atm. im only 32 but its really powerfull so far. good dmg, frost blade aoe is pretty damn good and DW claw give insane survavibility. syndicate are super easy.

I also rerolled sidefx's frost blades and I barely die with the instant leech from bloodseeker.
He’ll Sir,

any ideas why I have Mana problems?

Thanks for your help and this great build!
Since the POB only goes to level 80, are skill points after that kinda just user preference?
Probably been asked, but since this is a pretty expensive build, what of the main-items would you go for first?

Pandemonius? Void Battery? Ring?
"
shinyzee wrote:
Probably been asked, but since this is a pretty expensive build, what of the main-items would you go for first?

Pandemonius? Void Battery? Ring?

This build can easily get by with dual axioms, because of this I opted for pandemonius first for the blind and boost to dps. I then bought a void battery and the rings after. Up to you if you'd rather buy 2 voids first or the rings. I plugged it into pob and the dps boost from dual void battery is close to the rings + you get warlords mark on hit which is amazing.
Last edited by Jkurs on Dec 14, 2018, 8:28:12 AM
Hey,

What support gem do you replace Empower lvl 4 with?

Thanks for an amazing guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info