3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

well...im rerolling. this build have no survavibility at all and with the syndicate INSANE dmg, it doesnt do it.

Im rerolling 2, I'm tired, this build has no survivability and the cleaning is not entirely efficient, this causes death with one shots in this league.
"
zakariusqc wrote:
well...im rerolling.

...to what? Seems like every strong meta build except arc got nerfed. I am also struggling with the syndicate fights but I'm only working with like 10c worth of gear + tabula so I think it's too early to call. Plus I think pretty much EVERY build is getting killed in the syndicate fights, they're just really tough.
Last edited by HeXxeRacT on Dec 9, 2018, 11:42:05 PM
"
HeXxeRacT wrote:

"
G0lDD1GG3R wrote:
where is the point in INYAS EPHPANY boots?

Yeah when I looked at this build for the first time I thought they gave you +1 MAX power charges, which would be really good, but they don't. I agree I don't think they're very good either, unless I'm misunderstanding something about that last stat line. I'm probably just gonna go with a good pair of rares instead, with 30%MS, resists, life and/or mana.

Although, I kind of agree its not necessary, I think he wanted to make this build kill bosses in a split of a second. So he was pushing for more DPS over survive/QOL. 9x5 = 45% increased dmg with 2x voids.

To the dude talking about sniper nodes etc, projectile speed is nice to have it helps clear further away, but ever since they gave Freezing Pulse Increased Projectile speed in its own, it may not be that important anymore. However, it's still useful.

"
zakariusqc wrote:
well...im rerolling. this build have no survavibility at all and with the syndicate INSANE dmg, it doesnt do it.

lol, EVERY build is struggling with syndicate. This build may be a bit squishy but i just got a pandamonius for it and it helps SOOOOO much. I hardly die now with 3k hp. Granted im only doing t6-9 maps it's still radically different than when I didnt have blind on hit. :)
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Last edited by Jkurs on Dec 10, 2018, 7:12:31 AM
How about going for Acrobatics for more survival? The build does not really rely on armor, block or ES defensively. Dropping 4 points used to reach Dark Arts should be quite a help getting to Acrobatics.
Last edited by Duendecilla on Dec 10, 2018, 8:01:58 AM
Hi great build i made it my starter build for this league but i got one question did you try the new support skill bonechill on the main link and if it works then which one of the gems i should remove to put it ? i was thinking of cold penetration or control destruction what do you think ?
"
WeedLegear wrote:
Hi great build i made it my starter build for this league but i got one question did you try the new support skill bonechill on the main link and if it works then which one of the gems i should remove to put it ? i was thinking of cold penetration or control destruction what do you think ?

I dont think that adding dmg overtime will work since u oneshot everything (tabula + some cheap items allow me to reach 110k toolbar dps, if not for the 2.3k Hp I have, I could do tier 10 pretty easy), so better leave how it is imo
Thoughts on Hyperboreus, the belt?
"
HeXxeRacT wrote:
"
zakariusqc wrote:
well...im rerolling.

...to what? Seems like every strong meta build except arc got nerfed. I am also struggling with the syndicate fights but I'm only working with like 10c worth of gear + tabula so I think it's too early to call. Plus I think pretty much EVERY build is getting killed in the syndicate fights, they're just really tough.

im trying sidefx frost blade champion atm. im only 32 but its really powerfull so far. good dmg, frost blade aoe is pretty damn good and DW claw give insane survavibility. syndicate are super easy.

Probably a dumb question, but what should we use as weapons before Void Batteries? Just a good rare?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info