3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

"
BigHank wrote:
Is there a way to build this that isn't mind over matter?

Like without the keystone/Cloak of defiance, or maybe running a rare robe with life/mana instead?

I guess I just don't get why MoM is so good. Is it that once you get a massive mana pool, it mitigates burst and the curse on hit warlords allows you to sustain?

While leveling, MoM sometimes seems to screw me by running me out of mana.

Also, it feels like we sacrifice a lot of stats to get the MoM package. Is it just completely necessary to have the mana regen?

Sorry, I guess I don't get why it's better than a standard higher life/ es setup.

Also, are Tulborns better than Perpetuum, what are their use cases?

Loving the build, the leveling feels great!

MoM is one of the most powerful defense skills in this game, and an ascendancy like Assassin has little defensive options. With unlimited mana MoM is practically 33% damage reduction. Without strong defense the late game content becomes rapidly impossible to complete. If you really don't want to use MoM I strongly suggest you don't use a self cast build and go for a Trapper/Totem build instead which allows you to take less risks.
Last edited by scytheavatar on Sep 18, 2018, 1:32:37 PM
"
livejamie wrote:
I'm pretty sure Shroud of the Lightless would be better than Cloak of Defiance, no?

Has anybody tested both?

I just switched from a 6L Cloak to a Shroud of the Lightless and so far I'm noticing a good increase in survivability.
Is Freezing Pulse Cast Speed better than Freezing Pulse damage on helm enchant? Just trying to figure out which one to buy as there are way less cast speeds available over damage.
"
Price for VB near 4 ex for 1... Ugh
Can i use 2 Divinarius? xd

you can use tulborn, really good and cheap
How is this build in deep delve mines?
Would FP be switchable for Frostbolt?
"
How is this build in deep delve mines?

not sure how deep you are currently im around 200ish and I am still popping moms pretty much instantly. Granted sometimes it feels squishy im sitting at 4.4k life and about 1600mana and 800 es max res on everything but chaos. tooltip is showing around 350k buffed with the power and frenzy stacks.
Last edited by shadowice0823 on Sep 19, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
Quick FYI everyone - Personally a better option for me instead of wise oak has been lavianga's mana flask. I'm already doing stupid damage, so why not mitigate and be more tanky.

Lavianga's mitigates any mana issues or getting that one big hit in. Ever since for about a week, I've probably only died once as a real death (others have just been me being stupid, probably like 2 others).
"
phroztbyt3 wrote:
Quick FYI everyone - Personally a better option for me instead of wise oak has been lavianga's mana flask. I'm already doing stupid damage, so why not mitigate and be more tanky.

Lavianga's mitigates any mana issues or getting that one big hit in. Ever since for about a week, I've probably only died once as a real death (others have just been me being stupid, probably like 2 others).

Nice, thanks for the tips. How far did you go into delve mine? im worried about the 300+ depths
"
Farandine wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
I'm pretty sure Shroud of the Lightless would be better than Cloak of Defiance, no?

Has anybody tested both?

I just switched from a 6L Cloak to a Shroud of the Lightless and so far I'm noticing a good increase in survivability.

What gems in order did you use for shroud of the lightless?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info