3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

"
ugiugi wrote:
Hello everyone.
Just respeced my Shadow to this build from frostblades.
My gear:
"

Damage is INSANE, but survability in Delves sux hard, especially when I'm trying to go out of main path for some fossils. Mobs burn out my mana and I die instantly. Any ideas how to improve that?

I would recommend swapping to a loreweave if u can afford it. Loreweave+ MoM from tree has really done wonders for me. The elemental damage increase doesn't hurt either.
"
Nvnsqr wrote:
"
ugiugi wrote:
Hello everyone.
Just respeced my Shadow to this build from frostblades.
My gear:
"

Damage is INSANE, but survability in Delves sux hard, especially when I'm trying to go out of main path for some fossils. Mobs burn out my mana and I die instantly. Any ideas how to improve that?

I would recommend swapping to a loreweave if u can afford it. Loreweave+ MoM from tree has really done wonders for me. The elemental damage increase doesn't hurt either.

Will try after i get some currency. Thanks
Just want to do a quick review on this build base on delve.

I have recently revisit this build as I have lots of spare currency.

this is my set up and still low level. Got a 2 more jewel slot I want to get. (I still have not fixed the flasks yet, no luck rolling good health pots. MS pot still needs a fix.

So far cleared T14 np. (Haven't tried T15 yet.)

But so far the dps is INSANEEEEEEEE.

I think cast speed is important.

You need to change your playstyle a little bit and be patient! Cant go warping around into mob packs. Like op said, stay a distant, you can really own everything.

This build needs to get more recognition, as I personally believe the most fun and OP shadow build out there. (shadow kinda sucks now...I've spent days looking for a different shadow build, but I still love this one them most)
Last edited by ripslyme00 on Sep 29, 2018, 6:47:10 AM
Hi this is my build

POB : https://pastebin.com/N2cFQ358

Is it ok?
Selling some gear for this build.
Last edited by Nvnsqr on Sep 30, 2018, 7:54:12 PM
So I'm stupid, why Increased Critical Strikes support on Herald of Ice?

Does the crit chance somehow transfer to FP because it adds cold damage to spells?

Hypothermia does more damage on chilled targets, does this mean it'll only deal more damage starting on the 2nd hit?

I also don't understand why Ice Bite is on Herald of Ice, if I put it on FP I can consistently get frenzy charges, but if I put it on Herald of Ice, it's much more difficult trying to get a killing blow with the explosion.

Loving the build so far, I'm just clueless when it comes to the mechanics. Also how much tooltip dps should I be seeing?

Edit: Also why not innervate on Herald of Ice?
Last edited by Aulmeyda on Oct 2, 2018, 5:30:16 AM
"
shinyzee wrote:
Should I switch to 2x Tulborn right when i hit level 24?

I have done that and noticed a large spike in my damage, plus pre-ascendancy it makes it very easy to generate power charges
how do you get increased damage with hits against chilled enemies gloves in delve league?
"
nadnerb wrote:
how do you get increased damage with hits against chilled enemies gloves in delve league?

I was wondering the same thing.

The items in the guide are from incursion league. BUT there is a way to get the gloves with that mod in delve.

Either you buy it from poe.trade or you go to delve depth 220+ and look for the primeval ruins i think its called, that encounter is really rare and can drop incursion items.

Still, i think its better if you can just buy the gloves, but i checked the market and couldnt find anything decent.

So yeah, there isnt a good alternative to those gloves, since they are from incursion league.
"
black_dota wrote:
"
nadnerb wrote:

I was wondering the same thing.

The items in the guide are from incursion league. BUT there is a way to get the gloves with that mod in delve.

Either you buy it from poe.trade or you go to delve depth 220+ and look for the primeval ruins i think its called, that encounter is really rare and can drop incursion items.

Still, i think its better if you can just buy the gloves, but i checked the market and couldnt find anything decent.

So yeah, there isnt a good alternative to those gloves, since they are from incursion league.

just rare gloves with life and mana and fill res another interesting option from delve league if you feel you dont need the life might be Command of the Pit with 2 abyssal sockets for damage and perma arcane surge on hit
ign: ROCSpoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info