3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Oh okay,
I just checked price of Warlord ... on rings and it was so big loL.
I will try to buy an elder rings and roll the curse.
Ty
Just keep in mind the ring HAS TO be item level 75 or higher for the mod to roll.
For the moment i waste 300+ alt on a ilvl75 elder ring.
What do you think about going Trickster on this build? I was reading a self-cast FP thread on Reddit and someone was talking about the defensive benefits of Trickster. Since I am quite terrible at poe I thought this might fit me a bit better :)

I am currently a lvl 75 trickster in delve, so I don't mind trying it as long as I am not missing a mechanics that will break the build.
Hello, I am level 89 at the moment and I have a few questions.
With decent gears, I am sitting at 3k9 HP and 500 ES with 1335 mana (reserved) which might seem decent but I feel quite squishy.
Is there any other tree that focuses more into life? Maybe we can get rid of MoM and reserve something like wrath instead and having another unique chest like belly and so on.

Thank you!
How deep are you guys getting in delves? This seems like a good choice since it should freeze everything right?
livejamie
Would this work with any other Ascendancy? Or is Assassin the only viable option?
Last edited by Zand on Sep 12, 2018, 8:17:25 PM
Void Batteries are 5ex right now o_o
livejamie
"
Zand wrote:
Would this work with any other Ascendancy? Or is Assassin the only viable option?

Occultist would be the other choice but it'd be a different build entirely. You'd go LL.

I think the damage on Assassin will still be better.
livejamie
TLDR: Please read or you wont be able to help me.

Umm guys what to do about elder ring, there is none matching the stats on poe.trade and i've tried looking for a ring with global crit strike chance, warlord curse, max life and inteligence but there isnt such ring on market.
Then i tried searching without resistance, then without life, and i found some rings with crit, curse and attack mods.
I dont want to waste money on that, so what should i do?

Should i use Mark of the Shaper instead of 1x Snakepit if i still dont have the elder ring?

Also what to do about other gear (helmet and gloves)? I found some gear that i currently use but the build is not living up to its potential...

Another problem is the belt, i found one with less +max life, more fire res, bit less light res and instead of armor it gives +max energy shield, also i need to craft the cold res on it. Should i ditch the belt because the stats dont match and it doesnt have armor?

I miss the jewels too, same problem, cant find on market. How do i mastercraft these specific jewels? (and armor pieces if needed).

Please someone answer me i'm an new old player and i'm learning quite fast.
Thank you for reading all this
Last edited by black_dota on Sep 12, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info