Kay getting to 100 is SO FUCKING BORING.

if ggg didn't nerf xp. Would've been lvl 100 right now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I generally give up by the time i hit 91, much less 100.

The xp penalty ensures that you play the game in the most boring manner possible for the last ten levels.
100 really need to be unlocked for reasonable time of playtime to get it.
Now its just insane least to say.

"
vmt80 wrote:
Well, if GGG likes to punish people for playing their game, I suppose it's up to them. Weird, now that I think of it. :)

Seems like true.
I feel same, yeah, agree.
Last edited by DarkJen on Jun 25, 2018, 5:26:30 AM
The best quote was this if I remember correctly DO TO OVERWHELMING FEEDBACK O V E R WHELMING feedback 95-100 is now 50% more harder and I'm like whos the feedback 0.1% of the base? The fuck dude lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I heard rumors that it was steel, drunk at some party, swaying his glass. But might very well be just a story. Those streamers are quite the blabbermouths - it's kinda the job, i guess :D.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
I'm still questioning it on how dumb that quote was and my discord was like who 5-12 people that's your feedback?

OVERWHELMING
FEEDBACK

Sounds like a fucking skill gem
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 25, 2018, 7:34:05 AM
"
tweedledee111 wrote:
I heard rumors that it was steel, drunk at some party, swaying his glass. But might very well be just a story. Those streamers are quite the blabbermouths - it's kinda the job, i guess :D.

I heard that, and I also heard nugi said something. Which is ironic, because he became a fucking coward and stopped hard pushing for 100 after that, outside of turmoil.

Difficulty is not the same to being bored on the brink of suicide.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Once i hit my next level i'm just going to farm incursions. Gotta remind myself i'm not here to level up characters, i came for the league content.
But then likely GGG should switch the ladder not to be highest lvl based. But bosses killed, encounters done based maybe??? Or just some different metrics - achievement based?

If making 100 doesn't make sense, ladder must change too. So far you are ranked by your lvl. So GGG doesn't think so! By GGG standard lvl 100 is best thing you can do in this game!
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on Jun 25, 2018, 8:42:34 AM
"
I'm still questioning it on how dumb that quote was and my discord was like who 5-12 people that's your feedback?

OVERWHELMING
FEEDBACK

Sounds like a fucking skill gem

Just one person, but they were like... really big.
And tall.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info