Kay getting to 100 is SO FUCKING BORING.

don't do it, you'll end up doing weird things... :P
d:-D*
*pant
pant

:_; I don't think I can do this

/cries
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Imo they should cut the exp penalty on red maps by half and instead make mobs fight back to make the road to 100 more interesting. Or some rift/dungeon system. Achieving 100 feels nothing but a waste of time atm

I missed 1.3 and 2.0 when you actually had some community with rotations, honestly a lot of friends back in the day were met that way. We started with Courtyards and Palaces in 1.3, and moved on to Cores, Waterways, and Springs in 2.0. Sharing maps to cover cost, but also having fun as a group.

My 2nd 100 was like 2 months ago, I did it completely solo with a Headhunter and running the same map over and over again.

The game feels more anti-social these days because this is what one has to do to get 100. It just shows how butthurt GGG is as a company about players being able to get it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Imo they should cut the exp penalty on red maps by half and instead make mobs fight back to make the road to 100 more interesting. Or some rift/dungeon system. Achieving 100 feels nothing but a waste of time atm

I missed 1.3 and 2.0 when you actually had some community with rotations, honestly a lot of friends back in the day were met that way. We started with Courtyards and Palaces in 1.3, and moved on to Cores, Waterways, and Springs in 2.0. Sharing maps to cover cost, but also having fun as a group.

My 2nd 100 was like 2 months ago, I did it completely solo with a Headhunter and running the same map over and over again.

The game feels more anti-social these days because this is what one has to do to get 100. It just shows how butthurt GGG is as a company about players being able to get it.

so their core philosophy of sticking with something that worked in D2 is them being butthurt?
Level 100 is catered toward the streamers, it have no footing in real game attention span.
What i wanna ask is 6 skill points worth your real life time (12h x 10), i figure you can spend that time and actually have fun with other things. That said, its apparent it have no connection to actual player base. Pure twitch product for other sorts of audience.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jun 26, 2018, 5:13:12 PM
Unlike other games where I go max level, I just stop at around lvl 93 for my characters in PoE and consider them finished. Beyond that is a waste of time, tbh.
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Dr1MaR wrote:

so their core philosophy of sticking with something that worked in D2 is them being butthurt?

D2 required you to do a campaign area which was the equivalent of doing Piety Runs in the old days.

Why make high level content if you're going to turn people off from running it?

Do you even know what we're talking about here, as you've never had a character higher than 93 lmao
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
*pant
pant

:_; I don't think I can do this

/cries

LOL level 97. You're not even half way there yet sista!

Good luck to ya!!
I'd rather go for 100 than do 40/40. Challenges give me cancer aids.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
These challenges were fucking terrible you don't wanna do these like the most terrible ones too.

R
N
G

HEY WALRUS BOY #1561 Sarang HOW'S YOUR GEM HUNTING going pretty sure this guys been grinding temple for like 42 hours now crazy guy go to bed.

RNG aren't challenges it's fucking stupid hate that shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 26, 2018, 8:05:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info