Kay getting to 100 is SO FUCKING BORING.

only the true champs can handle the grind ;D

MAKE LEVEL 100 GREAT AGAIN

miss the good old days farming 77 shipyards was a pretty intense grind
Think this is enough?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:
I experience the same boredom at lvl 80.
I had to really push myself to get lvl 81.
It's as I said before, if you make something a tedious grind, you don't entice people to play more. You just give them one less reason to keep playing your game. But ggg and their white knights wilfully ignore this fact.

And yet, years later, you still play the game regularly :)

And have stopped paying anything while still consuming server resources.
Went from 15 characters per league down to now 1 character for this league which I played for 1 week.

I say these things because I genuinely would play more of poe's engine wasn't utter shite and they had a levelling curve that wasn't insane after lvl 90. A linear progression rather than a curve.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Think this is enough?

Nope. Still not enough.
Still nowhere near as bad as grinding paragons for 3 months.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
You have to do like 500 maps for 97-98, 750 for 98-99, and like 1000 for 99-100.

To keep this in prospective you can make 93 never repeating a map.

I'll never do it. I dont think I've run maps needed in 4 years combined to make 100. You basically need to run 3000 maps total to make 100. Assuming no deaths.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 24, 2018, 11:47:57 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You have to do like 500 maps for 97-98, 750 for 98-99, and like 1000 for 99-100.

To keep this in prospective you can make 93 never repeating a map.

I'll never do it. I dont think I've run maps needed in 4 years combined to make 100.

You can do it if you spread it out a couple of hours a day or something.

It's not difficult by any means but the 1K Balance Team has decreed that if a task takes a shitload of time it must be "hard xD"

It took me 21 days to get 100, playing a few hours here or there and just not dying. Should take a month or so in this league as well. I plan on 98 > 99 in the month of July (or better), and then 99 > 100 in the month of August.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Here you go sissy, read a book.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jun 25, 2018, 12:31:49 AM
Never hit 100. Got my favorite character waiting for me in standard when I'm done with this league. When I got bored with Bestiary I pushed him from 97 to 98. I'll probably put on a bit more xp when Incursion bores me. Eventually he'll get to 99, and then even slower to 100. But it's fun because I love the character. We've been through some things together.
Yeah I gave up at 97. Poorjoys Rotas just aren't my thing and UGS is getting REALLY old. At least sustaining maps is a joke in this league though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info