[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

Thank you for posting your build.
I am a returning player, coming back to PoE after ~4 yr break so I am still trying to learn many new things.
Could you elaborate on the jewels in the guide? You showed 5 jewels, two of which are abyss jewels so I believe they go into the abyssal sockets in the gear pieces. So the remaining jewels (1x cobalt, and 2x inspired learning) go into the passive tree sockets? What do I fill the remaining jewel sockets in the passive tree?
i feel like I lack dmg and surivability vs bosses and dying to them, also Im not always oneshotting trash t10
https://pastebin.com/jinST6a9
Last edited by marcinoe on Jul 9, 2018, 2:57:35 PM
Hey kissmequick Thank for nice build
HH drop ! open box in the temple :)
I love this build
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
snefrukai wrote:
Hey man.

I'm wondering which build would bring more loot in the endgame, this siphon mf or ST?
Because I'm having so much fun with this one that I kinda unwilling to respec to ST, LOL.

Btw, any suggestions to the gear update after reaching those in pastebin?

Thank you for this fun build, man.

Wowee (:

You can even do Shaper with it, even on MF variant but it's rather slow. At it's current version it's not the best build to farm endgame but I will look into it once I get back home.
If you want to go non-MF and try Uber Elder, your best option is to mash something as close to what my Freeze ST is, in terms of items.

Thank you, man.

Besides, really want to learn more about your atlas strategy, and your opinion on boss farming boss v.s. map (e.g. fun and loot).
Last edited by snefrukai on Jul 10, 2018, 4:55:37 AM
"
Arinfaed wrote:
Hey, ill try this build in HC and Im currently lvl 49.
I wondered at what point did u switch to the Wand and Siphon?

I know you wrote it at the 80 point skill tree section, but after u reached the level for the Wand or before that?

Im currently leveling the other Gems for the Main build and the Bow stuff is working quite good so far.
I hope the Items wont get a expensive because i can barely buy them now.

Thanks for the guide and your fast replys here!

EDIT: god damnit, some items are really expensive with decent rolls in HC...

You swap to wand as soon as you feel comfortable with it. For me it's straight after finishing maps.

Don't worry about decent rolls. Try to get the baseline up first and then keep improving and upgrading rolls, jewels etc. It's smart to do small upgrades everywhere as much as possible and you can always sell your items (:

I hope you haven't died yet in HC since I personally wouldn't have the balls to play it in HC :P

"
Dapop wrote:
Hi! Love how it does in t16. But My health seems to be quite low, (couldnt find a reasonably priced ammy with life and cold res, and strenght) Could you please check my pastebin and see if I can change something? Some tweaks? Thank you

You should grab the Thick Skin HP nodes and also improve your rolls on items. Plus you do not need Cold res on your amulet, you may grab any other element as well or nothing at all.
I'd say your main problem is that you buy low rolls items. It's also fine to take Abyss Jewels with T1 life and no / 1 damage mod, if you're low on life.

"
Choginator wrote:
Thank you for posting your build.
I am a returning player, coming back to PoE after ~4 yr break so I am still trying to learn many new things.
Could you elaborate on the jewels in the guide? You showed 5 jewels, two of which are abyss jewels so I believe they go into the abyssal sockets in the gear pieces. So the remaining jewels (1x cobalt, and 2x inspired learning) go into the passive tree sockets? What do I fill the remaining jewel sockets in the passive tree?

The normal jewels are to gain resistances to cap yourself to 75% and Abyssal Jewels are there to simply buff us up with stats, especially with HP. Abyss jewels go anywhere where you can drop them, normal jewels go in the passive tree (:

Hope you're having fun!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
marcinoe wrote:
i feel like I lack dmg and surivability vs bosses and dying to them, also Im not always oneshotting trash t10
https://pastebin.com/jinST6a9

You can try grabbing Lycosidae and also check a bit more which map mods you're rolling with. Ailments avoidance + elemental resistance are quite effective against this build.

"
deadmanio wrote:
Hey kissmequick Thank for nice build
HH drop ! open box in the temple :)
I love this build

Damn son, gratz!

"
snefrukai wrote:

Thank you, man.

Besides, really want to learn more about your atlas strategy, and your opinion on boss farming boss v.s. map (e.g. fun and loot).

Yeah, I'll drop more lines and videos once I'm back. Currently still on vacation for a day more (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 10, 2018, 8:16:16 AM
Is this a good build if I want to strictly farm T3 burial chambers?

If so, what is BC clear time with this build?

I'm initially hesitant because of no QOTF
Last edited by broseidon07 on Jul 10, 2018, 2:22:58 PM
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Is this a good build if I want to strictly farm T3 burial chambers?

If so, what is BC clear time with this build?

I'm initially hesitant because of no QOTF

Not having QOTF is one of the points of the build. I have Burial Chambers video in the video section as well. I tried using 6L QoTF on this build and it was roughly the same with flasks and all that magic together. It's definitely not as fast as the fastest expensive QoTF builds tho.
Hi, can u please check my character?
Just did all u noticed, but rly hard to complete even 10 tier maps.
One shots from 50% bosses and very easy to rip at all.
Very low dps at all, cant understand whats wrong with me?
Character name == _RichWitch
Thank you!
"
Admal wrote:
Hi, can u please check my character?
Just did all u noticed, but rly hard to complete even 10 tier maps.
One shots from 50% bosses and very easy to rip at all.
Very low dps at all, cant understand whats wrong with me?
Character name == _RichWitch
Thank you!

^^^

Get 2 more levels and you should be at 4100 HP with the extra socket as well and you'll be fine.
Just get a bulk of X maps and just run them real quick, the leveling should be really quick, hence I made this build initially.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info