[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

Noob question: how do you use 3 x skills with total 100% mana reserved (2 x heralds and haste) without any passive skills ?
Ok will do, found some new jewels a spinefuse, and thiefs torment. Appreciate the feedbacj, will definitely be back with an update!
"
papaca wrote:
Noob question: how do you use 3 x skills with total 100% mana reserved (2 x heralds and haste) without any passive skills ?

Elementalist Ascendancy (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Great guide, but is there any link in this build that shows what points to allocate to the tree as you level up? I tried a a character but I screwed it up royally by picking the wrong skill points in the wrong order when I looked at the level 100 Tree. I know most build guides kind of give you suggestions on 1-20, 20-40, 40-80 etc...... It's possible that you did post it and I just missed it....I ended up deleting my character because I didn't have enough orbs of regret to re-spec out :(......

I feel so weak.. I easily die to bosses and get oneshot often.
I guess I need to work on my resistances also.. i think i should swap out my tabula rasa, but i dont know what to buy with ~20c ^.^'

here is my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iLoveSushiiii/characters/pvpsushi
Last edited by iLoveSushiiii on Jul 14, 2018, 7:36:26 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
Great guide, but is there any link in this build that shows what points to allocate to the tree as you level up? I tried a a character but I screwed it up royally by picking the wrong skill points in the wrong order when I looked at the level 100 Tree. I know most build guides kind of give you suggestions on 1-20, 20-40, 40-80 etc...... It's possible that you did post it and I just missed it....I ended up deleting my character because I didn't have enough orbs of regret to re-spec out :(......

Such thing exists already and is under the "Leveling to maps" section. Regrets aren't that expensive as well which you'd need later anyways.

"
iLoveSushiiii wrote:
I guess I need to work on my resistances also.. i think i should swap out my tabula rasa, but i dont know what to buy with ~20c ^.^'

here is my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iLoveSushiiii/characters/pvpsushi

#1 goal is resistances. You're also low level and have a lot more C to use. Try to buy the Abyss items first but with 1 socket.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
iLoveSushiiii wrote:

1. Using a Tabula. Zero life, zero defenses for one extra gem slot. Not worth it.
2. Don't have Lycosidae. Probably missing alot. Better to use a shield with alot of defenses until you get the correct shield.
3. Build needs jewels with life. You're using a glacial hammer jewel and some others that aren't ideal. Including a blue jewel with just life on it.
4. You're only lvl 71.
5. The few slots where you can get life, you have none. (Belt, Amulet)
6. Flasks have no quality and don't have the suggested ones.

When I hit maps around your level, I was pretty weak too, and my gear/jewels were in alot better shape. 10 more levels and I feel alot better, but I did everything I could to get as much life as I could for every slot possible. Make no mistake this isn't a beefy build. I would even suggest forgoing point blank until you have at least 4k health, and not getting in mobs faces.
"
iLoveSushiiii wrote:

When I hit maps around your level, I was pretty weak too, and my gear/jewels were in alot better shape. 10 more levels and I feel alot better, but I did everything I could to get as much life as I could for every slot possible. Make no mistake this isn't a beefy build. I would even suggest forgoing point blank until you have at least 4k health, and not getting in mobs faces.

Yeap, levels play quite a role in this build but because it levels so fast, it's not a problem. It's smart to just spam maps in a row and maybe even equip full HP jewels and take part of Poorjoys rotas.
Swapping Poacher's Mark with Enfeeble is also an option early.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 15, 2018, 6:42:05 PM

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Such thing exists already and is under the "Leveling to maps" section. Regrets aren't that expensive as well which you'd need later anyways.

Ahhh okay thanks! I went back and looked and realized I had to hit the "spoiler" to expand it and there it was.........thanks!
How can you play it and how to kill bosses or... rare mobs on temple / incursion. I test this build from yesterday, but you should do some correction - price are higher then you told in guide. To have more then 4k life we need more then "few chaos"... I would even say more than that few exalts... To have 4.5 life you need maxed jewels with +- 40 life +. Its totaly absurd to killing bosses, rare mobs on map t11+, sometimes also on lower tiers... This is worst MF build-guide i ever seen on this game.

0 deffence... you only should think "maybe i dont die this time"...

You missed something, or it is the most idiotic build you could create. I'm just thinking how to change it - to be playable, what to change and what to give up so that I could really do more than t7-t10.

A... i forgot. My current gear looks like this - without jewels, all in my profile.

And one more thing. Next time, when you want to create some build, and made some guide - dont tell us that we should do this maps, we should do that maps... or we should do some rooms on incursion. Its a LEAGUE. If you do build on this league - we should be able to do everything (or most) what is included in this league - without the fuck you can not do it or avoid it :)

Generally it looks cool - but unfortunately it does not work as it should. with 4k HP, not much can be done the more when the skill has problems ... with the killing of yellow moobs on the map :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info