[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

Fun build, quick question, with waste unsupported I'm still at 93% reserved, which seems to be a lot more reserved than you, HoT is linked to curse on hit poachers mark for 19% reserved and HoI is linked to ice bite for 24%. What am I missing?
"
FinnaDieFam wrote:
Fun build, quick question, with waste unsupported I'm still at 93% reserved, which seems to be a lot more reserved than you, HoT is linked to curse on hit poachers mark for 19% reserved and HoI is linked to ice bite for 24%. What am I missing?

I had Herald of Ice reservation helmet from before lingering around and utilized it but if you don't have any means to reduce reserved mana, you can remove ice bite from HoI which is completely fine.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Currently testing 100% IIQ 50% IIR version (:

Errr... works well! Currently modifying it but looks great so far. The changes are:

The cost goes up a bit tho thanks to chest being 2x more expensive and belt 4x but helmet was 5C.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 11, 2018, 5:14:53 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Errr... works well! Currently modifying it but looks great so far. The changes are:

The cost goes up a bit tho thanks to chest being 2x more expensive and belt 4x but helmet was 5C.

RNG is against me to get it 6l, sigh ^^
Last edited by snefrukai on Jul 12, 2018, 12:43:19 AM
"
snefrukai wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

RNG is against me to get it 6l, sigh ^^

You should buy 6L chests, always.
Hey. I really like your Build!

Like with all Builds, I modify it a bit though. My thought was, what can happen to a T16/Shaper viable MF Build, if I remove the MF to get more Damage?

Well, so far Red Maps are fine, only Problems are Bosses where its only one Boss without more Monsters in the Arena. I died often on T9/T10 Maps because of the low life Recovery (and my worse ability to not dodge any Attacks/Kite Melee Bosses..^^)

6 Jewel Slots on Tree are filled with 5-6% Life and Resistances, some with Attack Speed or Crit Stuffs. I also changed the Tree a bit to get a 5th Power Chare, a bit more Attack Speed (but less Damage) and more Life (currently 5.2k Health + 500 ES).

Because of the 2 Abyss Slots on the Gears tho I had to leave some Gems out. I was wondering if Blood Rage would be more useful than the Golem, or if my Gem Setup could be improved in some other Way.

Btw: The Enlighten on my Haste is just because I like to be more safe when trying to Kill Mobs offscreen. Maybe I will try a Blood Rage in there, but I really think that I already get enough Frenzy Charges so far in Maps.

Also, have you tried HotGm or Uber Atziri yet? How about normal Atziri? Just asking, because I still need them on my Atlas.^^

Also, would you recommend to swap any Gems for Harder Boss Fights? Maybe Pierce, or even the Power Siphon itself? And can you recommend some other offhand Choices? I don't know if the 12% more Hit Chance from Lyco is worth it. We even get some more Hit Chance from the Curse, and in tough Situations the Vaal PS seems to do the Job just fine, since its Hits can't be evaded.
And what do you think about getting Pierce from Tree, since it's already near, and using Ice Bite instead of Pierce Gem? Will it be a huge Damage loss, because of the missing MORE Multiplier from Pierce? I might test it, but I think I have to get some Frenzy Charges from Tree than.

I know, that's alot Questions.. Sorry if I have gone too far.

Last edited by JTiYo on Jul 12, 2018, 5:50:47 AM
Recorded a casual run on Dark Forest T14 - 100% IIQ 50% IIR version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNjnuB4vpY8

Killed Shaper with 70% MF setup.

Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 12, 2018, 11:39:04 AM
"
JTiYo wrote:
Hey. I really like your Build!

Like with all Builds, I modify it a bit though. My thought was, what can happen to a T16/Shaper viable MF Build, if I remove the MF to get more Damage?

Well, so far Red Maps are fine, only Problems are Bosses where its only one Boss without more Monsters in the Arena. I died often on T9/T10 Maps because of the low life Recovery (and my worse ability to not dodge any Attacks/Kite Melee Bosses..^^)

6 Jewel Slots on Tree are filled with 5-6% Life and Resistances, some with Attack Speed or Crit Stuffs. I also changed the Tree a bit to get a 5th Power Chare, a bit more Attack Speed (but less Damage) and more Life (currently 5.2k Health + 500 ES).

Because of the 2 Abyss Slots on the Gears tho I had to leave some Gems out. I was wondering if Blood Rage would be more useful than the Golem, or if my Gem Setup could be improved in some other Way.

Btw: The Enlighten on my Haste is just because I like to be more safe when trying to Kill Mobs offscreen. Maybe I will try a Blood Rage in there, but I really think that I already get enough Frenzy Charges so far in Maps.

Also, have you tried HotGm or Uber Atziri yet? How about normal Atziri? Just asking, because I still need them on my Atlas.^^

Also, would you recommend to swap any Gems for Harder Boss Fights? Maybe Pierce, or even the Power Siphon itself? And can you recommend some other offhand Choices? I don't know if the 12% more Hit Chance from Lyco is worth it. We even get some more Hit Chance from the Curse, and in tough Situations the Vaal PS seems to do the Job just fine, since its Hits can't be evaded.
And what do you think about getting Pierce from Tree, since it's already near, and using Ice Bite instead of Pierce Gem? Will it be a huge Damage loss, because of the missing MORE Multiplier from Pierce? I might test it, but I think I have to get some Frenzy Charges from Tree than.

I know, that's alot Questions.. Sorry if I have gone too far.

> Abyss jewels are better than normal jewels by far, especially since you have so many Abyss jewel bonus items.
> Blood Rage is more useful than Golem, yes.
> I haven't tried Atziries and HoGM quite surely won't work.
> As you can see from videos, gem swaps aren't needed and you just have to kite more.
> Lyco is BiS by far
> Pierce gives also MORE projectile damage. Even without the extra projectiles, it's still one of the best gems.

As I said before, I had this build initially as just leveling build but then I realized it has huge MF possibilities. I also don't see it being a high tier endgame boss killer which I see very important in all builds, hence I scrapped it. I might change my mind in future and make an optimized non-MF version of this build as well but right now I think there are simply better builds for that, like my Spectral Throw.
Here's my gear, Had a pretty pleasurable leveling experience took me 2-3 days to level not much struggling whatsoever. Just started mapping can tell the clear speed has a lot of potential, but I'm not sure whether it's my gearing or something of the sort but I'm a kind of squishy and my dps could definitely be better I feel. Just looking for some feedback on upgrades or the sort. Thanks!!!

"
PlsCarryMe wrote:
Here's my gear, Had a pretty pleasurable leveling experience took me 2-3 days to level not much struggling whatsoever. Just started mapping can tell the clear speed has a lot of potential, but I'm not sure whether it's my gearing or something of the sort but I'm a kind of squishy and my dps could definitely be better I feel. Just looking for some feedback on upgrades or the sort. Thanks!!!

Your character is private so I don't know what your tree or levels are but you definitely have too many resistances on jewels. You should have a maximum of 2 jewels for resistances and rest should be Abyss jewels. All your jewels should have HP modifiers as well.

You also can improve a lot by buying better rolled items. Especially your resistances on ring and HP on talisman. Your flasks are also not qualitied and one is missing a prefix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info