[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

May ask why did you hit 110% resist while using thief's torment?
IGN Flatulencia
Been playing this buid for 2 days.

This build is smooth now. It may be squishy at 60-70 but once you get to lv 70+ and get the last ascendancy node with some life and damage abyss jews. It will be fast and fun build.
where are you putting your inspired learnings?
"
MostDopamine wrote:
where are you putting your inspired learnings?

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 29, 2018, 4:26:22 AM
Could you explain how could you collect half mirror?

How long you take ?

What maps you run?

Did you use sextant?

How many maps you did?

Help or kill alira?
also what does lyco add to the build?
"
OneRaid wrote:
Help or kill alira?

Help. the resistance bonus is good because This build use many of uniques
I am following this build but I am worried about such low HP. Even at 90+ level its barely over 4k HP. The tree is really weird for a Witch build as well, why not start as Ranger? I'll continue this build but im concerned its going to get one shot all the time and not be very viable for much of end game content, thoughts?
"
GagInwTh wrote:
Could you explain how could you collect half mirror?

How long you take ?

What maps you run?

Did you use sextant?

How many maps you did?

Haven't had time to fully finish the currency section but I make a mirror every 2 - 3 days on average. I typically make money for the first week of the league and then keep 1 mirror for fun and spend rest on testing new build ideas.

Pretty much everything mixed.

Yeaps, always.

No clue, I speedrun maps but properly craft them to max.

"
krut0n wrote:
I am following this build but I am worried about such low HP. Even at 90+ level its barely over 4k HP. The tree is really weird for a Witch build as well, why not start as Ranger? I'll continue this build but im concerned its going to get one shot all the time and not be very viable for much of end game content, thoughts?

One video says more than a thousand words.
I also thought I will get one shot when I first made it but it was surprisingly safe and I leveled 91 - 94 with it by doing maps solo in T11-16.

The ascendancy is simply so much better than Ranger's and the tree would still be basically the same. I also made it so Witches would have a reliable but cheap MFer since almost all MF builds are Rangers with QOTF.
If I would choose the next best class, it would be Scion.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info