[3.4] KissMeQuick's MF Power Siphon & Currency Guide | 100% IIQ 50% IIR | 70% IIQ up to T17 | Budget

"
Jll wrote:

instead 2x inspired learning?

i think u need to consider to review your item prices m8..some of them not true atm..i made your build yesterday and cost me arround 14ex(except headhunter ofc)..its not too much i guess.. here is my gear

hard to do phys refl. maps because of lightpoacher (spirits deal physical dmg)
-how do you have 1/4 your mana in video? because i got like 1/10 :S
-i want to try watcher's eye jewel with onslaught while haste active and want to change onslaught flask..what flask u suggest?
everything okay with the build and thnx so much for build.. i got 4 ex drop today :)

But what cost you 14 EX :U ? Just curious. The prices that I have listed have gone lower right now mostly.

You could use Headhunter too and it stacks with Inspired Learning as well but you have to get resistances from somewhere then. Your best option being helmet with T1 resists. You also may take more resistance nodes then from Cloth & Chain while making sacrifices from DPS. Since with HH you really don't need more damage.

We take Haste & Vaal Haste and have them seperately because increased duration would increase the mana reservation of Haste although it has no effect. You have it linked with Increased Duration. Removing it would get you 10% less mana reserved.

For Phys reflect I used a rare helmet, which I maybe forgot to mention in the guide. Later on I didn't even make the switch because I knew how to kill monsters from long range and was too lazy to switch.

I suggest you Atziri's Promise, which I used til I got my Wise Oak balanced. It also helps with annoying Incursion bosses that at least some time ago dealt retarded one shot level damage to every build.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 5, 2018, 3:30:13 PM
Lightpoacher with enchant = 2ex
Talisman = 2ex (with max quantity)
Goldwyrm = 2.2ex (with enchant)
Piscator =50c (almost max stats)
Chest 5link =2ex
lycoside =40c (with high block)
and jewels + skill gems with 20q/20lvl + jeweler chromatic stuff etc =4.5ex
for example
goldwyrm = arround 75c max quantity atm (no enchant).

enchants, max stats on items personel choice ofc.

its cheap build 14ex not too much for every stuff..

Last edited by Jll on Jul 6, 2018, 3:12:45 AM
what do you thing about i dont 2 frenzy node and i get life node 24% and chance avoid element ?
without 2 frenzy nodes, inspired learning will not work
"
RawDamage wrote:
without 2 frenzy nodes, inspired learning will not work

That's correct. If you don't want to use 2 inspired learnings you can remove it.
Anyone know if unholy might would be beneficial to this build? I ask because some of the corrupted Piscators have a chance to gain unholy might. Wondering if its worth it to pay a little extra for that and attack speed?

Thanks
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:
Anyone know if unholy might would be beneficial to this build? I ask because some of the corrupted Piscators have a chance to gain unholy might. Wondering if its worth it to pay a little extra for that and attack speed?

Thanks

Nope, it scales off physical damage and we do 0 of it.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:

Thanks

DAM thanks for the quick reply!!! This is the 2nd build I'm doing of yours just to have you know lol ... Although, I wasn't liking the reave build too much so tried this build again. I must of never did thunder with poachers cause it's taking off now. Definitely having fun with this build. Just hoping it scales well. Currently lvl 45ish

Edit: Currently level 53*
Last edited by Mirkocrocop on Jul 6, 2018, 4:20:54 PM
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:

Thanks

DAM thanks for the quick reply!!! This is the 2nd build I'm doing of yours just to have you know lol ... Although, I wasn't liking the reave build too much so tried this build again. I must of never did thunder with poachers cause it's taking off now. Definitely having fun with this build. Just hoping it scales well. Currently lvl 45ish

Edit: Currently level 53*

Cool (: Hope you enjoy this one! I enjoyed this build quite a lot, hence I leveled with it to 94 which I've never done before because there's no real reason to.
Can someone help check my character and see what to change> My character name is XtauNakLetakNamaApa. One more thing, what u think about using item rarity in power charge. I only use this char to bring elder to map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info