You know I'd probably still be playing D3 if PoE was never made.

"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Naw I would be playing Grim Dawn. Grim Dawn is a better game than POE, but that lack of server thing is what really sucks. Plus the next expansion is supposed to have the end game system like mapping which is going to be hype as fuck.

GD with real endgame will blow out PoE easily!
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Again disagree - GD is not bad game but on the longer run ist just... boring. Replayability is very low. I wasnt able to finish Malamouth expansion despite honset trying.

If You seek something interesting with great and funny lore and strory Van Hellsing is much better. But not mechanically - Final Cut is based on shit mechanic from VH3 and it is... shit but story and lore is great and despite mechanics it give a lot of fun.
Last edited by de99ial on Jun 24, 2018, 5:18:40 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not me. Game has no legs. Dunno what I'd be playing though... modern games suck. Probably Skyrim or something along those lines.

That or X3. I like space games, but there really isnt that much available for galactic conquest that offers PoE's level of complexity/management.

I had my fill of D3 after 'normal' AAA time so about 100-150 hours. That other new ARPG Wolcyen or however it's spelt looks interesting, but i do not play EA games.
Last edited by Asmosis on Jun 24, 2018, 7:07:33 AM
I'm kinda surprised Snorkle thinks overwatch is that good, I found it to be a tasteful blizzard remix of TF2 personally with exactly the same perks and exactly the same problems, its fun but I miss UT and Tribes, days when shooters didn't have ADS but the playmodes were simple and effective (not that overwatch has ADS just the general trend in shooters moved to very console-centric ones)

Are you sure it isn't for tomatocans as you say but you just happen to like that one? I mean I love SC2 i'll always be a blizzard pleb for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info