You know I'd probably still be playing D3 if PoE was never made.

"
"
Fredd32 wrote:
"
Feels fucking good man.

Congratulations on 40 challenges. Well grinded.

Was not a fun time =(

Then whyyyy?
No way i'd still be playing D3. I'd probably playing grim dawn and having dreams of Shield Charge...
Not me. I slowed way down after carebear patches 1.2 and 1.3 and played mostly skyrim. Basically I just played hard for first 6 months when D3 was good. I was still in HS and summer break then and did like 16 hours a day.

I'd probably be playing Grim Dawn if PoE didnt exist. But I dont play this much either.

Think Im getting too old for games

I honestly cant see myself playing at 25 anymore
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 22, 2018, 11:34:03 AM
I wouldn't play D3 after how bad release was, like from a company like blizz it was just so bad lol, so bad in so many ways just a waste of a fantastic engine/animations.

Its like the got all the hard parts perfect then ruined everything with the easy shit, and being a curmudgeon they don't get second chances :p
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
I wouldn't play D3 after how bad release was, like from a company like blizz it was just so bad lol, so bad in so many ways just a waste of a fantastic engine/animations.

Its like the got all the hard parts perfect then ruined everything with the easy shit, and being a curmudgeon they don't get second chances :p

D3 was best on release. Very dangerous and very hard. Since 1.4 like way back in 2012 its been shit.
Git R Dun!
It was very dangerous because it was about the worst balanced game i've ever seen on release, it wasn't a feature. I don't actually believe that they did it to push the AH like so many others do but they sure made it look like that.

But all the gameplay systems were just bad, drop rates, itemization, stats, the AH itself and the numbers that ensued from balancing around easy access to gear totally overshadowed that the engine was amazing.

Should point out I quit just after they put 1.4 in as it felt like i'd suffered for nothing lol I played with a whole bunch of D2 veterans and i was the only one that finished inferno before they gutted it :/.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Jun 22, 2018, 11:52:24 AM
PoE was the best 800-1000 usd I've ever spent.

My primary complaint is that it took 3-5 years to optimize the game with multithreading and opitimizations to HOI and kinetic blast, ground effects.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jun 22, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
PoE or no PoE, I would've quit D3. Still waiting on my CE D3 refund i'm sure its in the mail...
I liked D3 at release

I was hard and felt pretty good

I even liked the AH in HC mode
I dont see any any key!
I bought the D3 necromancer and still have only an hour or so on it.

Not enough of this. Glug glug glug voo! Grah!

Not sure what I'd be playing if not for PoE.

D3 is fine and fun for a while, buuuut ,,, visually it always has reminded me of Breughel x care bears x frank frazetta (not a good thing to my sense of style).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info