You know I'd probably still be playing D3 if PoE was never made.

Feels fucking good man.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2018, 3:47:23 PM
Not me. Game has no legs. Dunno what I'd be playing though... modern games suck. Probably Skyrim or something along those lines.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not me. Game has no legs. Dunno what I'd be playing though... modern games suck. Probably Skyrim or something along those lines.

yeah me either - i quit due to the AH and shitty endgame. I returned for the expansion and played enough seasons to get my free stash - but man that game is too shallow for me. But I like lots of genres such as strategy, CCGs and MOBAs. Plus D2 is more appealing to me than D3. I wouldnt return to D3 even if they gave me the necro class for free.
i'd play d3 if it had an active global1 and toucans
I thought so too before. Was grateful for GGG that Poe happened. Now that they added a fucktonn of damage to the game, I don't feel that way anymore.
Last edited by Dr1MaR on Jun 21, 2018, 11:23:43 PM
nay.... D3 is juz a game tat makes u chase the flavor of the day build..... same old same old item sets tat everyone is running. Unless u dun plan to upgrade ur GR, u r pretty much screwed coz u have to follow the op sets...
That's quite the terrifying thought, dino. I'd rather not think about it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Don’t think I’d still be playing it, but I probably would’ve bought the Necro DLC and hopped back in for a short while at least. It’s not a bad game - but some of Blizzard’s choices really do make it a difficult game to play for a long time. Between reaching the level cap taking an hour, builds being switchable on the fly, and them sending you six BIS items almost immediately after you reach the level cap... you run out of meaningful progression pretty quickly. I used to do those Seasonal Journeys things to completion, but doing that was so fast it just didn’t feel rewarding so I stopped.

I’d like to be given a reason (an excuse?) to log in again, but everytime they release a new type of Rift, I just lose the will to give the game another shot for at least a year. Nephalem Rifts, Greater Rifts, Empowered Rifts, Challenge Rifts... c’mon Blizzard, do literally anything else.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I was super disappointed with d3 and quit after my first day. I would be very sad if POE didn't exist.
D3 is in every way beter then this?! so for me it is
"I'd probably still be playing D3 if it still had trade" ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info