Someone Please explain one player having 10 Mirros in incursion?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
vendoring it is actually on the short list of things to do with it. Wouldn't though. It's more useful as a tease on forum posts when people post about their bad luck.

To answer the question though... it's about getting people to work for you. Either a clan or followers on a twitch site. You build wealth geometrically for a while. Getting 10 mirrors isn't much harder than getting 2... certainly not five times as hard.

Is posting your mirror this league's "nets take up too much space in my inventory"?

I hope so! XD

Multiple mirrors? Only one explanation. Mods!

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
vendoring it is actually on the short list of things to do with it. Wouldn't though. It's more useful as a tease on forum posts when people post about their bad luck.

To answer the question though... it's about getting people to work for you. Either a clan or followers on a twitch site. You build wealth geometrically for a while. Getting 10 mirrors isn't much harder than getting 2... certainly not five times as hard.

>SSF Incursion League

delet this it's not ethical
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Let's say you get some dude to pay you his currency tab of 4 alch, 2c, 3 fuse at the beginning of the league for a Kitava kill.

Why will anybody want to pay for a Kitava kill in the first week??

Anybody playing that fast knows the game - and it's softcore.
Before I have "bought" a kill I have already died 3 times, killed it and already leveled back the experience bar.

And everyone knowing the game good enough has the current level skill that steamrolls Kitava - an Ooops death every now and then included by playing reckless.

Mirrors are all by playing the trade game - for crafting you need huge ressources, too - so there it's the trade - crafting game.

I personally don't like this style - I play the game. I normally find 1 item "worth" around 10-30 ex every season but don't trade it.

Can someone far less lazy then me do a forum search and link to the exact same type of post made at JUST about this same time interval into every.....single......league?

So what is the purpose of the OP? Are you intimating that there are scammers, bots, flippers, RMT-ers? GASP! Say it isn't so! Welcome to the internet, please grow a thick skin and enjoy your stay.

As a complete, somewhat related, tangent - we were discussing automated cars at work the other day. And I said the biggest barrier to complete automation is security and the potential for hacking, because for every person wanting to do something for the world, there are 9 looking to exploit it, hack it, destroy it or steal it. Every online game is the same way.

So, again, OP, what's your point?
"
johnx1870 wrote:
Someone Please explain one player having 10 Mirros in incursion?

Trade flipping and using special software designed for this purpose.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I used to be in a guild where the top dogs had 2 or 3 mirrors ea by end of 2nd week. They openly bragged about RMT. I left because I didn't want to get banned by virtue of association. Also they were not the most pleasant people. Easy decision.

I don't know if the case the OP is speaking of is RMT or not but those of you that actually don't think RMT buys mirrors are pretty naive or just willfully blind.
Censored.
If you are first in maps you can probably buy a mirror just from selling maps the first days.
A group of 4-6 persons with their own dedicated tasks, many leagues of experience, spreadsheets with income data from former leagues, BIS gear, inzane clearspeed, sole purpose of min-maxing income, playing 16 hours a day, always 1 person selling dropped items. When it comes to racking up "wealth" these guys are the pro athletes of PoE. Ofc one can wonder what's the motivation behind it - greed, rmt, addiction, feelings of power and accomplishment, competition, etc..
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jun 19, 2018, 2:55:24 PM
do you not se the amount of RMT messages in chat lately..?

those peepz won't do that 24/7 if it doesn't work.

seeing how motivated they are it shouldn't be that hard to understand...
IGN: Bluntexile
"
Bluntexile wrote:
do you not se the amount of RMT messages in chat lately..?

those peepz won't do that 24/7 if it doesn't work.

seeing how motivated they are it shouldn't be that hard to understand...

I wouldn't accuse anyone of that. Some players have 5 years of experience going all in on amassing wealth, thousands of hours of gameplay, they know every detail about the game. RMT spam in chat just started to get annoying last league or so.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Selling maps in first days would not get you 10 mirrors. Check your math there buddy.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info