Someone Please explain one player having 10 Mirros in incursion?

The answer is very simple.
Already in the second week of the league, there were many sellers on portals offering huge amounts of orbs.

Last edited by Rip_VanWinkle on Jun 30, 2018, 3:30:23 PM
"
johnx1870 wrote:
When the league was only 14-16 days in someone already had 10 mirrors. it is just too good to be true that they actually " traded up" to that phase. Even if you No Life the game 15 days straight you will most likely never see a mirror drop if you did it the next 100 leagues. Something doesn't add up and that is ok. People denying the actual fact is indeed another thing.

This is a guy who has traded up to 10 mirrors in every league for years now, and we even posted a video of him being invited on a podcast to talk about how he does it. People a lot more experienced and wealthy than yourself dont seem to have much trouble accepting that its possible, so what doesnt add up is more likely your comprehension of this subject.

"
Rip_VanWinkle wrote:
The answer is very simple.
Already in the second week of the league, there were many sellers on portals offering huge amounts of orbs.

Example - https://allegro.pl/uzytkownik/D3Companion?order=m

This seller offers over 1 million chaos, and many thousands of ex ( Incursion ).
He has already sold many many hundred thousand orbs,
I'm sure of one thing - it's not a player and it's not a bot.

I do not know what's going on and I'm shocked.

What question exactly are you suggesting this is the answer to?
I give facts. I do not dare to interpret.

Use your brain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info