Someone Please explain one player having 10 Mirros in incursion?

"
"
No one has explained where all these legitimately acquired mirrors end up yet. Do people really think that currency that would be worth thousands of dollars on the black market ends up sitting in people's standard stash while the owner no lifes the next league?

A friend of mine has 1.2k mirrors in standard do you think he RMT'd it?

OMEGALUL

How about a screenshot of those 1,200 mirrors.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
lol you know who it is Neph DUN PLAY you fucking know him.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
No one has explained where all these legitimately acquired mirrors end up yet. Do people really think that currency that would be worth thousands of dollars on the black market ends up sitting in people's standard stash while the owner no lifes the next league?

OMEGALUL

Eh where did I suggest people with lots were buying them?
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
Last edited by MarloStanfield on Jun 20, 2018, 8:53:17 PM
"

OMEGALUL

1.2k mirrors? Most i've seen is a stack of 71 in a global chat. That guy must be not just a hoarder but THE HOARDER.

Still all of that shows you the % of your wealth that actually comes from trading. At most those people dropped about 5 mirrors i'd say. 5/1200 so only 0,416% was dropped and 99,583% was trading profit.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
RMT is a big part of it. I've said it in a previous thread.
The "star of the show" (streamer/master trader/guild leader etc') probably isn't involved in RMT directly... it would be foolish if they are... but it's there somewhere down the line.

Apathy you had a thread about bots a few days ago, right?
Where do you think whatever-it-is-they-farmed ends up, eventually?
Hint: look inside your stash, or your guild stash.
Of course you didn't know the guy you bought it from, who bought it from someone, who got it from some site, who farmed it with those exact bots you saw.
You can't know that.
But saying a thousand mirrors is "ethical", is bullshit.

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jun 20, 2018, 9:31:46 PM
You give me too much credit Charan :P

I'm actually more of a grinder than a flipper, I flipped a long time ago but after a while it got boring and while I understand it, it isn't particularly fun. Luckily, grinds to 100 don't require any high tier currency at all, so that works for me.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
The amount of mirrors that are being discussed in this thread stem from dupes or exploits. As rare as they are I can't think of any other way... I seriously doubt a mirror recipe exists.
I am not even going to pretend that I wouldn’t sell 1000 mirrors if I had them. Even if I could never make a new account, which is unlikely given the tools out there, that could buy a house where I live. A 30 year mortgage type of buy.

I love the game and have tons of fun with it, but that is just way too much liquid value to not cash in on.
"

They end up In 100% unethical places.

When the league was only 14-16 days in someone already had 10 mirrors. it is just too good to be true that they actually " traded up" to that phase. Even if you No Life the game 15 days straight you will most likely never see a mirror drop if you did it the next 100 leagues. Something doesn't add up and that is ok. People denying the actual fact is indeed another thing.
IGN johnxmia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info