Someone Please explain one player having 10 Mirros in incursion?

"
I pity the fool who wasted their life collecting currency. PoE is meat to be played for entertainment. Real money is made from the stock market.

I pity the fool who believes that their way of playing the game is the only way anyone else can possibly enjoy.
I'm sure these 24/7 players don't purchase stuff with real money but it would be very interesting to find out in whose hands all these mirrors and exalts ultimately end up in when after they go back to standard.
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"
I'm sure these 24/7 players don't purchase stuff with real money but it would be very interesting to find out in whose hands all these mirrors and exalts ultimately end up in when after they go back to standard.

Currency just rots in standard without much movement unless youre implying shading dealings.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
FG_Glory56 wrote:
You know I_NO's clan has about 100+?

Just sayin

Fyndel ain't special.

I'm starting to get tempted to say random things about I_No just to see the hero worship commentary.
Yep, totally over league play.
Price fixing and teaming shenanigans. If you want a functioning economy, play HC.
"
Nephalim wrote:
"

Currency just rots in standard without much movement unless youre implying shading dealings.

I'm just wondering if things that are potentially worth a decent amount of cash and don't end up being used in game actually do rot.
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
bots!
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
I know the mirror recipe but I won't tell cuz ur a human
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Idk, the perspective is different when looking at early league dynamics.

I can agree with that. I still have so much to learn. It's like playing an entirely different game.

I did a lite version of it in Legacy League, played opening weekend, Shaped Strands ASAP, worked all week, and could buy a Skyforth early, which was more important than HH. It feels good dude.

Also I_NO is my waifu and gives me all secrets.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
webas wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

If it's fyndel he is part of the group to:

Be the first to maps
Be the first to get Elder Orb
Be the first to Uber Elder
Be the first to the best available gear
Be the first to offer boss carries with a legitimate reputation

If people don't understand the level of currency that's worth idk what to say

1. Nothing in maps drops worth mirrors or even hundreds of exalts..
2. Nothing drops in elder worth hundreds of exalts..
3. Maybe extremely lucky with elder amulet..
4. No gear is as expensive to sell multiple times to get 10mirrors..
5. Nobody can aquire 10mirrors with carry services in 2weeks lol.

Overall, id say its a team effort that later splitts proffits equally or something like that.

youre underestimating how cheap mirrors are early and how much can be made from being the only person selling shaper/uber atziri/uber elder/chayula/ilvl84 gear on the market. If you have underlings doing all your trading for you, buying you the sets, selling the items for a small cut, and you can do 8 boss runs an hour, each boss run producing between half an exalt to maybe 2 exalts profit depending on luck in an economy where mirrors are about 35 exalts each, and youre doing this for 20 hours per day, the maths starts to add up.

Say after your underlings get their cut and youve paid for your sets you make 2-3ex per hour, after 15 hours you can buy a mirror. This starts to slip away from you as time goes on and the market gets saturated, the exalt and mirror price rises, you lose control. Maybe the first 5 days ur doing it you can make a mirror per day and then it starts to become 2 mirrors every 3 days and so on. Day 1 you get to higher maps and get geared, day 6 you have 5 mirrors, day 9 you have 7 mirrors, day 12 you have 9 mirrors, day 14 you have your 10 mirrors in 2 weeks and you jump ship then spend 2 days in bed recovering.

If you look at exalts being worth 130 chaos and a mirror being 85 exalts like they were yesterday then it seems impossible, but thats not the prices day 2, day 3, day 4 etc. At a time when exalts are 35c and a mirror is 35ex, and youre chain farming bosses that drop exclusive loot thats maybe worth 8c, 20c, 1ex, 2ex per drop every single run its a different game. Poe used to be a game where you randomly find a bringer and oh, thats 4ex, oh I randomly dropped a mjolner, thats 30ex... no, thats dead now, nothings worth fuck all and if youre just mr nobody farming maps you either drop a mirror or get fucked. The money has all moved into flipping and these early bird content racing ventures for restricted exclusive drops. This is a result of landfill drop rates. ppl want their loot explosions and their glowing gold fatman giving them some bis unique for fk all and its flushed the games economy down the toilet to the point where the loot explodes and none of it even gets through your filter because its all worthless garbage.

Sit around with 6 shop tabs full of junk trying to scrape 1 chaos here, 1 fusing there out of stress inducing face to face trades endlessly getting nowhere with no hope of this next map run dropping anything worth your time, thats what poe has become for 99% of players and of course even getting 1 mirror seems impossible from there, because realistically it IS impossible, the shavs might drop in the next map, but its not worth 75ex like it was 3 years ago, its worth 20c. Its becoming an ssf game because thats the only way normal ppl can actually be excited about finding loot, and in turn thats further breaking down the social economy aspect of the game that keeps people playing for months rather than days, hence leagues will die super quick, its a complete meltdown of the fabric that was holding this game together. When the items stop having meaning, the game stops having meaning and your time spent in it stops having meaning.

and weve devolved into off topic ramblings on the decay of the spell that is an arpgs attraction to its playerbase... this is probably a prophecy of doom for another thread tbh lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info