3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

"
LakaiScorten wrote:
How is this build with a budget gear? Also can it be used for mapping or is its clear speed bad?

Mate im linked my gear sometimes before on page, its just very very cheap gear, i spend 20c for 2 rings, 45c for stark enchant(ofc crit chance not so strong like double damage but its very strong too, actually its on 2nd place with enchants), 10c boots, 10c amulet,10c foil(220pds, u need high atack speed on sword), 3c for offhand,8c for gloves(recommend use for leveling haemophilia gloves-its rlly strong), so totally without body-105chaoses-its nothing and i can easily run t13 maps, or temples,clear speed very fast!And vaal double strike fckn awesom and extremely strong for single targets! Thank for the Stormy,its best build im playing with for last 4 leagues!!!

But, for the MONSTER damage u need to spend a lot of currency-30ex maybe but imho its doesnt required at all=)
Hi, two weapons is necessary? Any chances to make two-handers build (with Starforge, for example)?
"
Voidstranger wrote:
Hi, two weapons is necessary? Any chances to make two-handers build (with Starforge, for example)?

Hey there, unfortunately this build version of vaal double strike is limited to a foil/corsair and a stat stick, there is however a version of vaal double strike using 2 handers and going resolute technique in the champion forums and is usually on the top of the dualist pages. I havent looked over that build yet but i can say it wont approach the damage of this version by half.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2165505

This is the 2handed build someone posted, Im honestly not really interested in remodeling the tree to appeal to a 2 hand version, but off the top of my head you could nearly run all the same nodes change the 1 hand versions to two handed and same with some of the 1 hand crit nodes. You will lose a giant amount of damage and not to mention dual weild block from going a 2 hander and 2 hand crit is a bit harder to build for. I just dont recommend it really but it would work.
Last edited by stormyknight on Jul 11, 2018, 2:51:53 AM
Ok, thank you.
It is a bit strange - two-handers have much less damage compared to one-hander+statstick.
Last edited by Voidstranger on Jul 11, 2018, 2:57:04 AM
I don’t possibly understand what I’m doing wrong with this build but it says I’m only doing like 112k dps. Compared to your 1.2 mil. Any ideas? I play on Xbox so cant link gear but I got 80-180 pdps foil, 2 stat 40% shaped stick, 5 link belly, non enchant starkonjas. But everything is perfect rares. With high crit.
"
M3MOtehGREAT wrote:
I don’t possibly understand what I’m doing wrong with this build but it says I’m only doing like 112k dps. Compared to your 1.2 mil. Any ideas? I play on Xbox so cant link gear but I got 80-180 pdps foil, 2 stat 40% shaped stick, 5 link belly, non enchant starkonjas. But everything is perfect rares. With high crit.

Streight up your foil is less then half the damage of mine, without seeing it im guessing its around 200-250pdps. Im using a 410pdps foil in incursion which is what my numbers are based on. Upgrading to even a 300 or better physical dps foil is going to be a huge upgrade, i mentioned previously in the guide that damage scaling in this build is exponential based on your physical damage. A bigger foil is going to then multiply again by all your shaper mods and gems/flasks. Its hard to tell without seeing your gear but i would definitely upgrade that foil right away as thats your biggest issue right now.

To check dps numbers of weapons on xbox you have to do it manually by the following formula:

Add min damage + max damage together.
Divide this number by 2.
Times this number by the attack speed.

EG: 80+180 = 260 / 2 = 130 x (default foil speed 1.6) = 208physical dps.

Last edited by stormyknight on Jul 11, 2018, 3:21:06 AM
Hey man, just wanted to say I've had severe build ADD for the whole league so far. That being said, I switched my champion over to this build and it has been fantastic. Thanks a ton for the guide. VDS is an awesome skill.
Oops, double post accident.
Last edited by Illethor on Jul 11, 2018, 10:40:10 AM
How gimped would this build be with axes over swords? I just picked up a 380 dps 1.95 aps axe for 3 ex.
"
How gimped would this build be with axes over swords? I just picked up a 380 dps 1.95 aps axe for 3 ex.

Axes have a much harder time reaching a decent amount of crit, you would definately need to run an elder chest and maybe run inc crit strikes in your 6link. Even then due to a lot of the sword nodes coming with crit you are going to have around 25% less, you would have onslaught from the axe wheel and the sword wheel on the right side of the tree could be replaced with axe nodes around dualist, also you could drop lust for carnage for the axe leech wheel at dualist, all that aside though as far as performance its going to be around 60% of the performance of a sword variation.
Last edited by stormyknight on Jul 11, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info