3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

"
Enrovy wrote:
How much do you recommend acuity?

Unless its the legacy version not that much, it will let you drop vaal pact node and the int node on the tree and you wont have the degen from blood rage.

It will be more exspensive probably to buy a corrupted with curse on hit non legacy acuity then it would be to get 2 socket tombfist with curse on hit and you only save 2 nodes.

Those 2 nodes would go to any damage nodes or life nodes of your choice, weapon artistry for instance, or pick up a frenzy node.

If on the other hand you are playing on standard and have access to legacy acuity then they are hands down the first choice.
Last edited by stormyknight on Jul 9, 2018, 12:04:02 PM
How important is the 2 abyssal socket in tombfist is it worth to get tombfist with 1 socket until i get 2 socketed?
Does it wotk if il have the second socket in my stygian vise?
Last edited by tomasmagda on Jul 9, 2018, 3:23:18 PM
I ended up going with rare gloves because I found res hard to cap without high currency
"
tomasmagda wrote:
How important is the 2 abyssal socket in tombfist is it worth to get tombfist with 1 socket until i get 2 socketed?
Does it wotk if il have the second socket in my stygian vise?

1 socket tombfist is fine, you will just miss out on the maim which matter not as you run the gem anyways, the point of the second socket is to run a multi% / life / insert here gem for more damage.

You will have to run a rare stygian its to hard to cap res otherwise unless you run rare boots and even then it might be tough.
"
Enrovy wrote:
I ended up going with rare gloves because I found res hard to cap without high currency

Until you are ready for uber elder you are probably better off running some ele weak or vuln maligaros and running rare boots to cap res until you are ready to swap to kaoms by upgrading rings which is your main res slot, dont forget you get get a 4 stat as res on jewels.

next upgrade the foil?
Last edited by ektrwma on Jul 10, 2018, 10:07:42 AM
Hello Stormy and community! Atm im just lvling my charakter, and atm have 10ex to spend on gear. This is what ectually im used now.

What i must upgrade firstly, what will be a perfect priority, can u help me pls and adviced?)
Imho:1-offhand statstick with 2 T1 extra dmg;2-TOH;3-lorewave;4-tombfist;5-stygian belt;6-jewels;7-amulet;8-gd foil with min 400pdps?
"
ektrwma wrote:

next upgrade the foil?

Ele weak tombfists and 2 jewels will probably be the biggest upgrade here, then a double damage starks then the foil.
Last edited by stormyknight on Jul 10, 2018, 8:47:03 PM
"
Konan88 wrote:
Hello Stormy and community! Atm im just lvling my charakter, and atm have 10ex to spend on gear. This is what ectually im used now.

What i must upgrade firstly, what will be a perfect priority, can u help me pls and adviced?)
Imho:1-offhand statstick with 2 T1 extra dmg;2-TOH;3-lorewave;4-tombfist;5-stygian belt;6-jewels;7-amulet;8-gd foil with min 400pdps?

1. Loreweave/elder armor
2. Stat stick
3. Tombfists
4. Double dmg starks
5. Jewels
6. Flasks
7. Cap res with kaoms boots on via belt rings / elder amulet.
8. Buy a juicy foil 350+ 400 is getting into very pricey land.
9. 3 stat shaper stick
10. Dbl hatred watchers.
How is this build with a budget gear? Also can it be used for mapping or is its clear speed bad?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info