3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

"
PandaZeus wrote:
Would be good if you can post videos too.

Ever thought of using mark of the elder for that 80% additional damage?

Resists are just so tight that you have to use rings to fill them out, its just not worth the mark the dps is already insane..

Added a phoenix kill... more deleted.. in incursion league with the above incursion gear at lvl 86.
Last edited by stormyknight on Jun 26, 2018, 10:28:10 AM
Added incursion league uber elder kill proof, forgot to press record...Got last few moments. Done first try.
Many updates throughout the run down, added gear choices, advice on general aspects and approach's to end game.
Say i'm running atziri's acuity, what 6-link would u suggest? considering I don't get 100% maim without tombfist
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Say i'm running atziri's acuity, what 6-link would u suggest? considering I don't get 100% maim without tombfist

Eh you generally run maim anyways because of the more multiplier. Acuity (current version) just means you can drop 2 nodes on the tree int and vaal pact and pick up more damage or life. The reason you use tomb fists is for the 2 abyss sockets.

Your 6link wont really change unless its legacy acuity.

NON LEGACY:

Melee Physical - Maim - Multistrike - Vaal Double Strike

+

Melee Splash - Ancestral call for mapping
Damage on Full Life - Ruthless for bossing
Weapons Elemental Damage - Ruthless for uber elder.

LEGACY:

All the same except Damage on Full Life - Ruthless for uber elder as you will be able to sustain full life and face tank with the instant leech. The only reason you dont run full life on uber elder with
new acuity is because you wont generally be at full life often enough to outweigh using WED instead, maybe if you have mathil tier dodge skills you can sustain it but thats an exception not the rule.

Gem set up seems to be different in POB vs what you have written here... do you recommend following set up in POB?
trying this build out, just a few questions, one why is the kaoms boots needed, and also 1hand sword suppose to be in the left slot or right slot ? because i see some builds with stat stick in the main hand (left) and the 1hand sword on the off hand (right)

oh and also how do you get whirling blade to proc bleed?
Last edited by godsmusic on Jun 29, 2018, 11:23:55 AM
"
godsmusic wrote:
trying this build out, just a few questions, one why is the kaoms boots needed, and also 1hand sword suppose to be in the left slot or right slot ? because i see some builds with stat stick in the main hand (left) and the 1hand sword on the off hand (right)

oh and also how do you get whirling blade to proc bleed?

Kaoms roots is just nice for cannot be stunned, the life, and movement mod. I planned this character as an uber elder killer and you cannot do uber elder without them. If you are not doing that content Then just use rare boots.

Double strike attacks twice with your main hand weapon.

Whirling blade is An attack and we use swords to attack with, we have 25% bleed chance with swords from the wheel near marauder so yeah whirling blades will put a bleed on one in 4 attacks.
"
tntpop wrote:
Gem set up seems to be different in POB vs what you have written here... do you recommend following set up in POB?
the pob links and written links should be the same ill have a look i believe bloodlust might be in pob, in which case that comes under the epeen section I wrote, ignore bloodlust unless you want to rely on whirling blades or totems to bleed things.
Last edited by stormyknight on Jun 29, 2018, 5:07:32 PM
Hey @stormyknight, after playing poe on and off for over 4 years this is definitely the most fun ive had with a build. Can literally do all content on a fairly average budget this far into the league. Thanks again for sharing this. It's a lot better then some of these over hyped builds which i dumped currency into and wasnt even able to do t14-t15 bosses.

If there is anything with my gear you see that I can upgrade, please let me know :D. I know i need enchants on boots/helm still.

I swap between the kaom boots, and 2 abyss socket bubonic boots, cant tell which one i like more yet. Still fairly new to the build so I'm sure ill have more questions in the future :D thanks again

Last edited by godsmusic on Jun 29, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info