[3.4] 2H RT Vaal Double Strike Slayer (Uber Elder Deathless)




Non Crit, Just 2H RT Double Strike
If you want insane DPS, play the 1h crit build.

No changes in 3.4 Delve



Videos


Path of Building Code
Spoiler
PoB: https://pastebin.com/Z2jT8ZKd


Gear&Gems
Spoiler




Tree


Skill Links
Spoiler

vs Boss: Vaal Double Strike - Damage On Full Life - Maim - Melee Physical Damage - Multistrike - Ruthless

Mapping: Vaal Double Strike - Damage On Full Life - Maim - Melee Physical Damage - Ancestral Call - Melee Splash

Herald of Ash - Arctic Armour - Hatred - Enlighten(4lv)
( If you don't have 4 level Enlighten gem, Use Only Herald of Ash & Hatred. )

Cast When Damage Taken(1lv) - Immortal Call(3lv)

Leap Slam - Fortify - Blood Magic - Faster Attacks

Blood Rage

Ancestral Warchief

Frenzy or Golem Gem



Jewels
Spoiler




The Pantheon
Spoiler

Major - Soul of Arakaali
Minor - anything



---
Last edited by bvgftr on Sep 21, 2018, 10:27:18 AM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2018, 1:57:28 PM
HI, can you explain why theat ring set up? and why it would be better over two juicy steel rings?

Also what is you're Hideout dps with aura's not flasks? with boss set up.
"
Completed 12 ChallengesHardc0r3x wrote:
HI, can you explain why theat ring set up? and why it would be better over two juicy steel rings?

Also what is you're Hideout dps with aura's not flasks? with boss set up.



DPS is better than wearing a pair of steel rings(T1 Physic damage)
you can check in PoB

I'm currently doing another character. So I don't know DPS in HO. Sorry

What's a good alternative weapon to use until I get an Atziri's Disfavour?
"
Treantz wrote:
What's a good alternative weapon to use until I get an Atziri's Disfavour?


I used Sinvicta's Mettle Ezomyte Axe.
Hey there :)

Does the build stay like this with 1h weapons ? if yes, what weapons should i use ?

ps: why do you play 2h if 1h build have more dps ? because i simulated on pob a vaal double strike with crit build,1h weapons and i got like double your damage. Maybe i miss something on your build.
Since i only have 13ex budget, i dont want to buy an atziri disfavour for "medium" damage.
Thx :D
Last edited by Zellez on Jun 15, 2018, 5:33:15 PM
What unique weapon could we use while leveling?
"
Zellez wrote:
Hey there :)

Does the build stay like this with 1h weapons ? if yes, what weapons should i use ?

ps: why do you play 2h if 1h build have more dps ? because i simulated on pob a vaal double strike with crit build,1h weapons and i got like double your damage. Maybe i miss something on your build.
Since i only have 13ex budget, i dont want to buy an atziri disfavour for "medium" damage.
Thx :D



It doesn't work with 1H weapons.
I like 2H Weapons & I am satisfied with the current DPS. I have already cleared all the contents.
The advantage of 2H that it is possible to invest a lot in life nodes.
The system structure RT build has lower damage than the Crit build.
The PoB doesn't show everything. It's best to try it.
"
lucastb wrote:
What unique weapon could we use while leveling?


13 Lv: Limbsplit

33 Lv: Reaper's Pursuit

40 Lv: The Cauteriser

62 Lv: Sinvicta's Mettle

When the level is low, it is better to use the Sunder skill.

vs Boss: Use 4links VDS ( VDS - Melee Physic - Maim - Ruthless )

Hi, it's a great build. I bought an enliten jewelry today. But do not you use arctic amour in uberelder video? The video seems to have plenty of mana. Do you use other jewelry?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info