[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

Jesus your current amulet is insane. Was that self crafted?
any leveling guide ? when to swap to CI ? skill tree priority ? what to wear until level 75 to splendor ?
bandits? ascendancy order ?
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Last edited by xtothez on Jul 5, 2018, 3:16:25 PM
i finally abandonned this build , very baad guide , no leveling section , no info to swap CI , the cost tp paid is excessive . i've found a flicker strike oro's very well explained , budget friendly , and all content without tricks swappping gems etv.. too much regret orb to respec , hard to beat bosses
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
"
xtothez wrote:
i finally abandonned this build , very baad guide , no leveling section , no info to swap CI , the cost tp paid is excessive . i've found a flicker strike oro's very well explained , budget friendly , and all content without tricks swappping gems etv.. too much regret orb to respec , hard to beat bosses

Yup, you are exactly right. But I still like this build better cuz I don't like leap slamming, I like more complicating builds, and not many people play it. It is much more difficult to build than oros, and
I like working out that complexity. I personally like building builds more than killing monsters.
"
potatowedge wrote:
Jesus your current amulet is insane. Was that self crafted?

The one posted here? Yea self crafted. But the one I'm actually wearing now is even better. It has both phys as fire and non-chaos as chaos mods. For fun, I'm trying to metacraft suffixes to get crit multi.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
xtothez wrote:

Yup, you are exactly right. But I still like this build better cuz I don't like leap slamming, I like more complicating builds, and not many people play it. It is much more difficult to build than oros, and
I like working out that complexity. I personally like building builds more than killing monsters.

i'm not again theorycraft and tessting all stuff , but when is about 10 esalts + dont engage others peoples , i"ve seen the author post on reddit , he just got destroyed , will you engage 10+ exalt in a build who said WIP? work in progress i mean , i like flicker but my pc was potato 2 years ago , now i have a decent pc and want to enjoy flickr and discharge
may be i will retry in august at the end of the league when atziris armour price will drop or just wait to test it in standard at very low cost
Hi, looking forward to try the build man! After failing to boss reliably without dying using my 2 previous terminus est flicker trickster. Your trickster looks way more durable, probably because its CI ES build too. Beginning to really dig them instead of life builds now

Btw, what are your final choices for the 2 pantheons? Can't seem to find them in the thread and PoB. Sorry if i missed them somewhere, relatively new user here.
"
xtothez wrote:
may be i will retry in august at the end of the league when atziris armour price will drop or just wait to test it in standard at very low cost

Standard prices will be higher. And atziri armour doesnt look like it will go down...
"
Jzr4 wrote:
Hi, looking forward to try the build man! After failing to boss reliably without dying using my 2 previous terminus est flicker trickster. Your trickster looks way more durable, probably because its CI ES build too. Beginning to really dig them instead of life builds now

Btw, what are your final choices for the 2 pantheons? Can't seem to find them in the thread and PoB. Sorry if i missed them somewhere, relatively new user here.

Cool. The 2 important forms of defense are leech and phys taken as X. Try to invest in both as much as possible. For pantheon, take Brine king for stun avoidance. The other pantheon doesn't really matter. Just don't take the chaos damage/bleed ones obviously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info