[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

can you please repost your scion tree? when i use this pastebin, it still shows as trickster. which ascendancies do you reccomend?
"
SonicTheHedge wrote:
can you please repost your scion tree? when i use this pastebin, it still shows as trickster. which ascendancies do you reccomend?

It is working, but you see the trickster tree as default. You have to switch the tree at the bottom of POB.

For scion, I suggest getting stun immunity (Jugg or Occultist). The other one can be Assassin or Champion for damage. Assassin gets poison chance so you can drop other sources of poison chance. Champion gets fortify on hit, so you can drop the fortify gem and maybe replace with power-charge-on-crit.
I was really considering this as my next build on HC, but the shield alone is going for 10ex here!
Last edited by potatowedge on Jul 1, 2018, 12:44:19 AM
"
potatowedge wrote:
I was really considering this as my next build on HC, but the shield alone is going for 10ex here!

Wow really? I didnt know
Hey, I wanna try this build, how much do you think he cost in total ?
"
JordanBosle wrote:
Hey, I wanna try this build, how much do you think he cost in total ?

Hi. The 5link chest + minimal other gear is about 3 ex. The 5link chest is about 2ex, shield is like 70c, boots are 14c, gloves are 3c, golden rule is 1c. All the rare items and flasks are flexible, so they can be cheap if you cannot afford them right away.

Manually 6linking the chest is the most expensive part. If you want to buy chests that are already 6linked, consider these cheaper 6link options like this: http://poe.trade/search/owakokozainita or http://poe.trade/search/haisomamkarure

Also, the hydbrid Splendour (Evasion/ES or Armour/ES) ones go up to almost 500 ES and they are much cheaper than Full ES ones that go up to 600 ES. You can save like 5 ex by losing 100 ES. The ES/Evasion ones might be nice since trickster gets a lot of % Evasion. See here: http://poe.trade/search/okeahiagoseram

If you're lucky, you might find a good one.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jul 2, 2018, 5:06:21 PM
Just bought the shield and was wondering if there was an issue with stragglers in clearing. Planning to just spam shaped UGS. Do you think the clear is perfectly fine as is or would making room for ancestral call to clean up be decent if dps doesn't drop off?
Last edited by potatowedge on Jul 2, 2018, 6:37:42 PM
"
potatowedge wrote:
Just bought the shield and was wondering if there was an issue with stragglers in clearing. Planning to just spam shaped UGS. Do you think the clear is perfectly fine as is or would making room for ancestral call to clean up be decent if dps doesn't drop off?

Ancestral call is not good. If you want, you can swap hatred with herald of ice. Herald of ice and ash will help clear. But I don't see the need.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jul 2, 2018, 6:57:21 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
potatowedge wrote:

Ancestral call is not good. If you want, you can swap hatred with herald of ice. Herald of ice and ash will help clear. But I don't see the need.

Cool. Thanks for the input! I'll start leveling my toon tonight and try it all out.
dude so much pob , shadow scion , with or without totem , shaper pob etc... its confusion , can i do shaper with 5l?
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Last edited by xtothez on Jul 5, 2018, 6:10:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info