[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Hi, I am currently playing the build and really enjoying it but having trouble staying alive past tier 10 maps. I have upgraded my amulet recently which gave more ES and dmg but cant see what is next to upgrade. i keep side by side comparing on path of building but cant see where the ES and damage I'm missing comes from.

Does Flicker strike scale a lot from attack speed I have low jewels at the moment.

If anyone could provide pointers it would be Greatly appreciated :)

Pastebin:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/BE6A7zLM
reduced mana node + the corrupt on golden rule until enlighten 4

1. u have an empty jewel slot

2. get better helm. find one with highest es u can find. should be cheap to get 300.

3. get a better boot enchant. the one u have is 100% useless.

4. its possible u are being stunned all the time. u can solve this with stun immunity boots, pantheon, and/or helm craft
Hey I'm new and started making a blade flurry build i just started act 4 that build seems so much slower then this one but is it easy to playing this and is this actually much faster?
I meant to say is it easy to die.

thanks very much for your answer :)

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Hi, I am currently playing the build and really enjoying it but having trouble staying alive past tier 10 maps. I have upgraded my amulet recently which gave more ES and dmg but cant see what is next to upgrade. i keep side by side comparing on path of building but cant see where the ES and damage I'm missing comes from.

Does Flicker strike scale a lot from attack speed I have low jewels at the moment.

If anyone could provide pointers it would be Greatly appreciated :)

Pastebin:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/BE6A7zLM
reduced mana node + the corrupt on golden rule until enlighten 4

1. u have an empty jewel slot

2. get better helm. find one with highest es u can find. should be cheap to get 300.

3. get a better boot enchant. the one u have is 100% useless.

4. its possible u are being stunned all the time. u can solve this with stun immunity boots, pantheon, and/or helm craft
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Alackyr wrote:
Want to make that build, have few questions at the start.
Why you recommend claw, when we can use rapier Dragoon Sword with implicit of chance to bleed on hit 20%? and use the same multicrafts
And why that body armour? When we can use any nice ES rare? Any other uniqe body armour?

u need 6 offcolors on vaal regalia, which will be very expensive

u can use incandecent heart but its lower es

claw is better for fast leeching. youre es based, and regen is too slow, so leech is the only good way to recover es. claw leeches the fastest in this game.

u can try dragoon sword but you will die more often

Change ascendancy, not really understand why these nodes.
Crafted nice claw, tried poecrafted jewelled foil, have more pDPS but aps lower +25% crit multi, not sure what was better.

Bought Atziri's splendour, so with ascendancy it's near 650 ES, while vaal regalia can give near 800 ES, still resistanes is pain in the ass.

Looking for upgrades
better enchant, better helm more ES, mb with 2 skills for some other skill like double strike, not really know what jewels shoud i seek, guess Es and 2 critmulti?

ring and amulet strange thing, resistances is pain, want to add energy from within in jewel socket, steel/moonstone ring is bis? Astramentis for amulet is good option? If no, why we stack stats if we not)
https://pastebin.com/8d6q12SW

What should I be working towards next, besides leveling and leveling gems?

Edit: I also have been checking in pob how much difference it would make to go with maim and bleed chance, but the increase seems to be negligible. except maybe for bosses or tougher rares where if you have maim support you won't have to worry about your totem keeping maim up.
Last edited by BiscuitCookie on Jan 17, 2019, 8:24:50 PM

Hi just wondering are these the best mods?

prefix

hits cant be evaded 3 ex
chance to bleed 8c

suffix

crit chance quality 1 ex
attack speed no quality 1 ex

Also what else can I do to improve my character?
Do I need discipline watcher's eye with recovery rate?
Hello I have a question - I'm using the same mechanic (chance to bleed + red trail + jewel) to get frenzies for my flicker strike CoC build - though I don't have nearly enough bleed to sustain my flicker. No idea why.
https://pastebin.com/uicGdccn I made sure I have phys damage to attacks so cospris "no phys" is overriden, but still...

Do you have any ideas as to why it is so? I'm not sure. I'd really, really appreciate the help, I love flicker strike and I'd really want to make it work with my CoC.
Last edited by _Pats_ on Jan 18, 2019, 12:56:16 PM
"
cannabiscuz wrote:
Hey I'm new and started making a blade flurry build i just started act 4 that build seems so much slower then this one but is it easy to playing this and is this actually much faster?

if ur new, this build is not for you... its a complicating and expensive build, plus you have to get to lv 70+ to start playing it.

blade flurry is a good single target skill but not a great speed clear skill.
"
Alackyr wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Alackyr wrote:
Want to make that build, have few questions at the start.
Why you recommend claw, when we can use rapier Dragoon Sword with implicit of chance to bleed on hit 20%? and use the same multicrafts
And why that body armour? When we can use any nice ES rare? Any other uniqe body armour?

u need 6 offcolors on vaal regalia, which will be very expensive

u can use incandecent heart but its lower es

claw is better for fast leeching. youre es based, and regen is too slow, so leech is the only good way to recover es. claw leeches the fastest in this game.

u can try dragoon sword but you will die more often

Change ascendancy, not really understand why these nodes.
Crafted nice claw, tried poecrafted jewelled foil, have more pDPS but aps lower +25% crit multi, not sure what was better.

Bought Atziri's splendour, so with ascendancy it's near 650 ES, while vaal regalia can give near 800 ES, still resistanes is pain in the ass.

Looking for upgrades
better enchant, better helm more ES, mb with 2 skills for some other skill like double strike, not really know what jewels shoud i seek, guess Es and 2 critmulti?

ring and amulet strange thing, resistances is pain, want to add energy from within in jewel socket, steel/moonstone ring is bis? Astramentis for amulet is good option? If no, why we stack stats if we not)

i already told u, claw is best for leeching. thats why i chose claw.

yes, multi on jewels

we stack some strength if we can because we get both melee damage and ES from it. Like a 30 strength node on the tree is better than the 6% es node because 30 str = 6% es and 6% damage.

astramentis isnt worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info