[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
pluke89 wrote:
idk what im missing,i do know i need other rings & amulet.. but will this brings me to 1m dps? since now im only at 94k!????

https://pastebin.com/SAyFUwMh

thanks for looking .

also my jewels and enchants need improvements p: but still need to unlock uber ascend :p

https://pastebin.com/1JGfAu6B

youre using pob incorrectly. u have to click on the appropriate checkmarks. 355k dps now

you lack accuracy and crit multi. also vaal warchief helps. war banner is an option. and if u swap splash with ruthless, u go to 488k dps.
Checkmarks? I gotta figure that out 😁
"

Loving the build so far - its been a while since I've flickered.

POB dps says 1.3mil DPS (Non Boss) and 1mil dps against shaper.
POB: https://pastebin.com/mmv7ymYW

My es is quite low though for my liking, only at 6.3k es.

I could lose a 100 ES and put the skill point into the poison node instead and that would be more dps than my current poison jewel. Not sure what to do.

What should I look for in an upgrade next?
Last edited by lehuukha on Jan 13, 2019, 6:23:52 AM
"
lehuukha wrote:
"

Loving the build so far - its been a while since I've flickered.

POB dps says 1.3mil DPS (Non Boss) and 1mil dps against shaper.
POB: https://pastebin.com/mmv7ymYW

My es is quite low though for my liking, only at 6.3k es.

I could lose a 100 ES and put the skill point into the poison node instead and that would be more dps than my current poison jewel. Not sure what to do.

What should I look for in an upgrade next?

nice

you could probably chaos spam the helm for more es.

you have the most useless boot enchant. i'd get the stun immune one

you have ele damage on your gear but I doubt that's doing much. (like on your belt). crafted generic damage is probably better than ele.

I'd try to get more strength. 10 strength = 2% melee phys and 2% es.

if u can afford it, unnatural instinct next to scion will save you points.
Been playing around with this build. Quite fun. Just picked up this Watcher's Eye last night for 3ex. 2 Divines later, I got:

6% increased maximum Energy Shield
5% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Mana
+1.8% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred
8% chance to Dodge Spell Hits while affected by Haste
29% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline

I worked Vaal Haste into the mix to pop when I get into some bad situations. I just removed Faster Attacks from Shield Charge since the build has enough attack speed already that it kind of feels redundant.

Looking into getting a 700+ ES Vaal Regalia for this since you can 3 white socket things through Vorici's Research bench, potentially allowing for a full "off color" chest if you get lucky.

Probably going to craft a dank claw too, once I feel like throwing down more money. Also looking into the Trigger Socketed Spells on Skill Use craft to get rid of that annoying CWDT + Enfeeble damage/level threshold, as well as a way to spam Shock Nova to get some extra damage by shocking enemies, and a 2nd, level 20 Immortal Call that will proc separately from the other on CWDT (confirmed this worked at the beginning of the league, not sure if that has been nerfed tho).

Lots of other possibilities with the Trigger Socketed Spells craft though. Going to play around with things and hopefully find something that works well. I've thought about adding Tempest Shield into the mix as well, but it doesn't naturally shock unless it crits, which shouldn't be a problem given the fact that the build has a good amount of crit chance on it already, but I feel like in practice it won't proc shocks enough to be useful outside of its increased block chance (which is a minor increase unless some points get thrown into a few shield nodes, which is certainly obtainable, but will have to fight against dodge/evasion mechanics which are applied first).

Also, using War Banner over Herald of Ash seems to be the way to go so far. This allows for either a low level Enlighten or none at all, which cheapens things a bit, and gives us an extra socket for something else, like Vaal Grace or even just some casual shifting of gem groups to give us more options on CWDT/Trigger gems on the claw.

*EDIT* In terms of claw crafting, does it seem more appropriate to do the Phys/Bleed craft and swap Chance To Bleed for something else and pick up the claw nodes for poison, or leave the gem/passives alone and do the Phys/Bleed craft? The first option seems like higher damage, at the cost of pulling 2 points from something else on the tree (or just taking it higher into the 90's).

*EDIT EDIT* After further reviewing my claw options, I think my end goal will be:

Adds # to # Physical Damage
#% Attack Speed
Can Have Multiple Crafted Mods
#% Phys Damage/#% Chance to Bleed
Hits Cannot Be Evaded
Trigger Socketed Gem When You Use a Skill

Still not sure if the Trigger craft's usefulness would outweigh the damage potential of having crit chance/multiplier on the claw, but I feel like it very well might since it will allow us to gain some damage and/or mitigation through alternative means (Assassin's Mark/Shock Nova/Tempest Shield/Molten Shell/Immortal Call).

*ULTRA MEGA TRIPLE EDIT* What are your thoughts on using a Terror Claw for a base instead of an Imperial Claw? Since we have Vaal Pact and will be doing a large amount of physical damage that always hits due to the Hits Cannot Be Evaded craft, wouldn't the 2% life leech be just as, if not more, useful as the life gained on hit? It's a slight drop in DPS/attack speed, but it's 6.3% crit chance over the 6% of the Imperial Claw.
Last edited by CrowMagnum on Jan 13, 2019, 7:24:10 PM
"
CrowMagnum wrote:

*ULTRA MEGA TRIPLE EDIT* What are your thoughts on using a Terror Claw for a base instead of an Imperial Claw? Since we have Vaal Pact and will be doing a large amount of physical damage that always hits due to the Hits Cannot Be Evaded craft, wouldn't the 2% life leech be just as, if not more, useful as the life gained on hit? It's a slight drop in DPS/attack speed, but it's 6.3% crit chance over the 6% of the Imperial Claw.

From what I know you already hit leech cap by having soulraker passive and a terror claw would be a waste of extra leech. But I could be misunderstanding the leech mechanic. And if the life gain on hit bothers you you could always try and vaal for a useful implicit.
"
CrowMagnum wrote:
Been playing around with this build. Quite fun. Just picked up this Watcher's Eye last night for 3ex. 2 Divines later, I got:

6% increased maximum Energy Shield
5% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Mana
+1.8% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred
8% chance to Dodge Spell Hits while affected by Haste
29% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline

I worked Vaal Haste into the mix to pop when I get into some bad situations. I just removed Faster Attacks from Shield Charge since the build has enough attack speed already that it kind of feels redundant.

Looking into getting a 700+ ES Vaal Regalia for this since you can 3 white socket things through Vorici's Research bench, potentially allowing for a full "off color" chest if you get lucky.

Probably going to craft a dank claw too, once I feel like throwing down more money. Also looking into the Trigger Socketed Spells on Skill Use craft to get rid of that annoying CWDT + Enfeeble damage/level threshold, as well as a way to spam Shock Nova to get some extra damage by shocking enemies, and a 2nd, level 20 Immortal Call that will proc separately from the other on CWDT (confirmed this worked at the beginning of the league, not sure if that has been nerfed tho).

Lots of other possibilities with the Trigger Socketed Spells craft though. Going to play around with things and hopefully find something that works well. I've thought about adding Tempest Shield into the mix as well, but it doesn't naturally shock unless it crits, which shouldn't be a problem given the fact that the build has a good amount of crit chance on it already, but I feel like in practice it won't proc shocks enough to be useful outside of its increased block chance (which is a minor increase unless some points get thrown into a few shield nodes, which is certainly obtainable, but will have to fight against dodge/evasion mechanics which are applied first).

Also, using War Banner over Herald of Ash seems to be the way to go so far. This allows for either a low level Enlighten or none at all, which cheapens things a bit, and gives us an extra socket for something else, like Vaal Grace or even just some casual shifting of gem groups to give us more options on CWDT/Trigger gems on the claw.

*EDIT* In terms of claw crafting, does it seem more appropriate to do the Phys/Bleed craft and swap Chance To Bleed for something else and pick up the claw nodes for poison, or leave the gem/passives alone and do the Phys/Bleed craft? The first option seems like higher damage, at the cost of pulling 2 points from something else on the tree (or just taking it higher into the 90's).

*EDIT EDIT* After further reviewing my claw options, I think my end goal will be:

Adds # to # Physical Damage
#% Attack Speed
Can Have Multiple Crafted Mods
#% Phys Damage/#% Chance to Bleed
Hits Cannot Be Evaded
Trigger Socketed Gem When You Use a Skill

Still not sure if the Trigger craft's usefulness would outweigh the damage potential of having crit chance/multiplier on the claw, but I feel like it very well might since it will allow us to gain some damage and/or mitigation through alternative means (Assassin's Mark/Shock Nova/Tempest Shield/Molten Shell/Immortal Call).

you have some good ideas and some bad ones.

1. ur not gonna shock anyone for any effectiveness. u have to be doing a ton of damage for that to happen. most of your trigger ideas are just gonna waste valuable gem slots. and enfeeble wont trigger when u need it most cuz i think theres a 5 sec cooldown on the trigger. crit is better than the trigger mod.

2. if u have war banner + shaper gloves, you wont need hits cant be evaded cuz your accuracy will be nearly capped with those alone.

3. tempest shield and molten shell are trash

4. life gain on hit does nothing cuz ur CI. 2% phys leech also does nothing cuz u should be doing enough damage to be leech capped without it. imperial is better cuz atk speed.

5. i'd do the phys bleed craft

Want to make that build, have few questions at the start.
Why you recommend claw, when we can use rapier Dragoon Sword with implicit of chance to bleed on hit 20%? and use the same multicrafts
And why that body armour? When we can use any nice ES rare? Any other uniqe body armour?
"
Alackyr wrote:
Want to make that build, have few questions at the start.
Why you recommend claw, when we can use rapier Dragoon Sword with implicit of chance to bleed on hit 20%? and use the same multicrafts
And why that body armour? When we can use any nice ES rare? Any other uniqe body armour?

u need 6 offcolors on vaal regalia, which will be very expensive

u can use incandecent heart but its lower es

claw is better for fast leeching. youre es based, and regen is too slow, so leech is the only good way to recover es. claw leeches the fastest in this game.

u can try dragoon sword but you will die more often
We can use vorici for white sockets
How claws have more aps leech? mods are the same, no? or from tree/
Last edited by Alackyr on Jan 14, 2019, 4:06:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info