[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Cynegold wrote:
What did it cost to make that claw?

I bought the base(t1 flat phys,t1 as,crit multi and another crappy suffix) for 3 chaos, sorry but that was a steal indeed. Annul'd the crappy suffix off, and the rest of the craft costs were 3ex. There's similar weapons that needs to be annul'd for 90c or so.

The thing is, you can make a better claw by getting one with t1 flat phys(it should be the only prefix) and an open suffix (2 ex prefixes cannot be changed + scour) and the rest of the crafts would cost 5 ex(multimod,phys%,as+quality,critchance+quality) to a total cost of 7 ex. At my scenario I gave up 1.5 extra crit to lack of balls to annul + 3 less exalts to craft. If I had made that annul work somehow, that claw would be 500dps with the highest rolls.
Last edited by Rechno on Dec 18, 2018, 10:23:39 PM
duplicate post
Last edited by Rechno on Dec 18, 2018, 10:19:30 PM
Spoiler
Any improvement that I can do to get more dps? At full charges and with flasks I can reach 25k on flicker.
Im at 86 and hit 5114 ES (missing 3 ES nodes).
"
caiokbx wrote:
Spoiler
Any improvement that I can do to get more dps? At full charges and with flasks I can reach 25k on flicker.

The things that I can clearly see you're missing are quality + level on your 6L support gems, and %non-chaos as extra chaos damage elder amulet. I'm not sure if flat phys or elder amulet would win though. Other than that, you can get onslaught 6-8% on kill abyss jewel. Your rings can have high dex/str as str boosts your ES by a huuuuge margin, thanks to shaper gloves. Can't see your other jewels, but assuming they are high crit multi with poison% on hit. The rest of the improvement depends on the weapon.
Last edited by Rechno on Dec 18, 2018, 10:47:40 PM
"
Rechno wrote:
"
caiokbx wrote:
Spoiler

The things that I can clearly see you're missing is quality + level on your 6L support gems, and %non-chaos as extra chaos damage elder amulet. I'm not sure if flat phys or elder amulet would win though. Other than that, you can get onslaught 6-8% on kill abyss jewel. Your rings can have high dex/str as str boosts your ES by a huuuuge margin, thanks to shaper gloves. Can't see your other jewels, but assuming they are high crit multi with poison% on hit. The rest of the improvement depends on the weapon.

I've only two socket jewels yet, going down on passives tree to last Es nodes and aps/crit multi ones. Next level I'll unlock more one jewel socket, then I'll try to get poison and more crit multi. I don't have the watcher's eye yet. Should I use a bestiary craft to got my Splendour to 30%Q? It's 100% chance to get it?
"
caiokbx wrote:

I've only two socket jewels yet, going down on passives tree to last Es nodes and aps/crit multi ones. Next level I'll unlock more one jewel socket, then I'll try to get poison and more crit multi. I don't have the watcher's eye yet. Should I use a bestiary craft to got my Splendour to 30%Q? It's 100% chance to get it?

Since your splendour rolls are impressive, I'd go for 30% beastcraft. I don't have watcher's eye as well, since its really expensive. It's 100% but if you put your body armour there, you need an alternative armour or someone to help you since you'll be 6L'less, hahah.
Just realized that I didn't respec 11 points from the early 70 passives. e.e
Question:

What about using Sanguine Gambol and focusing more on crit directly for your bleed source instead of chance to bleed supports? It could open up some gem slots. Is it just too slow? It also adds a lot more crit chance, crimson dance, and 40% damage against enemies who are bleeding.
Hello,

How are the 3 auras supported? I see they have 88% mcm in path of building but can not find where that comes from.

Thank you
nevermind, I see the gem has to be level 2 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info