[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

So I just noticed that in your passive tree you have Pain Attunement but from what I read Pain Attunement does not work if you have Chaos Inoculation..
Hey, i'm doing this build on Betrayal and it is still hard to get the Apep's. Do you think that i can outheal the bleed damage from Golden Rule with the leech? Cause i have almost everything (including the boots), just missing the shield.

Thanks!
"
bananajorge wrote:
Hey, i'm doing this build on Betrayal and it is still hard to get the Apep's. Do you think that i can outheal the bleed damage from Golden Rule with the leech? Cause i have almost everything (including the boots), just missing the shield.

Thanks!

I did this and am currently fucked lol. The reflected bleed is too much. It kinda works if you pull out golden rule, but is too inconsistent to avoid being ripped. Unless I'm missing something it doesn't work.
"
MikeChas wrote:

I did this and am currently fucked lol. The reflected bleed is too much. It kinda works if you pull out golden rule, but is too inconsistent to avoid being ripped. Unless I'm missing something it doesn't work.

Ohh gee hahahaha That's what I was afraid. Prolly gonna have to dedicate myself on getting that Apep's then.

But if anything works without the shield I'll let you know :D
I just managed to get Apep's Supremacy yesterday, and finally the build started working really good. Before I managed without it by taking out The Golden Rule, but it wasreally hard to manage the charge sustain without the self-bleeding.
Guys, I'm thinking of respecing my miner. I really like this build, but how do you delve with this? Is there a weapon swap or something?
What do you think about swap Weave the Arcane for Ghost Dance in the ascendancy? Then swap Splendour for Fox Fortune?
Last edited by caiokbx on Dec 18, 2018, 1:00:06 AM
"
caiokbx wrote:
What do you think about swap Weave the Arcane for Ghost Dance in the ascendancy? Then swap Splendour for Fox Fortune?

Simply you can't remove Weave the Arcane. Flicker uses mana like there's no tomorrow. Fox's fortune could be nice with ghost dance, but costs 5-off coloring, 2500 es and 20%+ all res. Not worth at all.

I managed to upgrade my weapon to this;
The crafting bench is really good to produce some 450+ pdps weapon. I annuled another useless suffix to get that item into this point without crafts, and I didn't have the balls to annul the multi, so here it is. 450pdps with those rolls, 28% quality means 15 more pdps as well. My crit chance is 33% without any buffs, 40% with frenzy stacks n stuff.
Last edited by Rechno on Dec 18, 2018, 1:32:58 PM
What did it cost to make that claw?
"
Rechno wrote:
"
caiokbx wrote:

Simply you can't remove Weave the Arcane. Flicker uses mana like there's no tomorrow. Fox's fortune could be nice with ghost dance, but costs 5-off coloring, 2500 es and 20%+ all res. Not worth at all.

I managed to upgrade my weapon to this;
The crafting bench is really good to produce some 450+ pdps weapon. I annuled another useless suffix to get that item into this point without crafts, and I didn't have the balls to annul the multi, so here it is. 450pdps with those rolls, 28% quality means 15 more pdps as well. My crit chance is 33% without any buffs, 40% with frenzy stacks n stuff.

Sell to meee!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info