Bestiary was a better league then Incursion in terms of retention

"
kuciol wrote:
"

When you know more than me CALL MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMEGALUL

Beast league was shit stop trying to sugar coat it HAHAHAHHA

In your whole career in PoE you didnt made a single post that indicated that you know anything about the game. All those challenges you have completed prove only that you have a lot of time. Thats all it takes really, following a build and having ton of free time. Repeating something over and over again doesnt make it true, maybe one day you will realize this. Maybe for the first time in your life you will try and prove your point? That would be nice change of pace.

Skill in this game is subjective. this isnt LOL or Dota.

And your classic argument "you just have tons of free time" has been used in all of online games I've played so far and 100% of the time,it's coming from someone who has lesser status in game. Games need time investment. Especially ARPGs. You invest more time,you get better results. But that doesn't justify shittalking someone who is obviously,and i mean obviously better than you.

Feels good man.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I blame the MTX rewards, I didn't play Beastiary because I hated the league in general it was just so stupid. I loved the portal though but hating something and tolerating it for the portal was too much. I love this league, I absolutely hate the rewards. They're stupid, not thought out, same portal as Alva and supporter pack. I play the league cos it's cool but have no motivation to play for rewards like I've done every single other league. or I'd easily be at 25-30 by now if I actively hunted them down.
Last edited by opeth on Jun 19, 2018, 2:42:28 AM
This league is way better than bestiary. The temple corrupts, the harder mobs, chaos res meaning more, more "uh oh" moments. Probably people got too pissed off @ Beast to come back. Most agree this is one of the best leagues so far.
"
poeGT wrote:
This league is way better than bestiary. The temple corrupts, the harder mobs, chaos res meaning more, more "uh oh" moments. Probably people got too pissed off @ Beast to come back. Most agree this is one of the best leagues so far.

Uh oh somebody doesn't understand what "retention" means lmao.
op makes a thread with a title saying bestiary has better player retention than incursion.

then posts figures showing no real significant difference between them.

ppl in thread then go on to have a discussion as if its now a fact that bestiary had significantly better retention and debate why this is....

welcome to the idiocy of poe forums.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
op makes a thread with a title saying bestiary has better player retention than incursion.

then posts figures showing no real significant difference between them.

ppl in thread then go on to have a discussion as if its now a fact that bestiary had significantly better retention and debate why this is....

welcome to the idiocy of poe forums.
So true.
And there is so much salt added to this soup.

An excellent parable on what happens when simplification and bias dominate in a public debate. Thenagain, only participating public dabates can help to overcome this.

Sometimes, it feels like grinding for consense, and we all know how the grind works... ;-)
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
yeah those limited stats imply basically identical player retention over that arbitrary time range for bestiary vs incursion. One thing it doesn't reflect is I bet more people stayed in the league vs going to standard with incursion.
"
Rameldria wrote:
"
kuciol wrote:
"

When you know more than me CALL MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMEGALUL

Beast league was shit stop trying to sugar coat it HAHAHAHHA

In your whole career in PoE you didnt made a single post that indicated that you know anything about the game. All those challenges you have completed prove only that you have a lot of time. Thats all it takes really, following a build and having ton of free time. Repeating something over and over again doesnt make it true, maybe one day you will realize this. Maybe for the first time in your life you will try and prove your point? That would be nice change of pace.

And your classic argument "you just have tons of free time" has been used in all of online games I've played so far and 100% of the time,it's coming from someone who has lesser status in game. Games need time investment. Especially ARPGs. You invest more time,you get better results. But that doesn't justify shittalking someone who is obviously,and i mean obviously better than you.

Obviously better at trolling, shittalking and writing in the forums like a retard. Plus got lots of bootlickers coming to help her out.
"
Rameldria wrote:

Oh no mighty defender of the biggest shtittalker on the forums dares to accuse me of shittalking. What do i do?!?!

Truth bomb.
PoE requires close to 0 skill. It requires times and following a build. Keeping that in mind how can she "be better than me"? How can you be so sure that "she is better" when she didnt provide a single valid argument on forums since she started playing the game? Im sinmply calling her out on her bullshit and returning the shtitalking favor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info