Bestiary was a better league then Incursion in terms of retention

"
FG_Glory56 wrote:
You two need to go back to jello school just cause shes better than you.

I've get jelly, but jello school?

While there are people really enjoying this league, I'm barely motivated to get a 12 and your comment was more fascinating than the last hour or so of mapping I did yesterday.

Looking forward to the next response ;)
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
FG_Glory56 wrote:
You two need to go back to jello school just cause shes better than you.

I've get jelly, but jello school?

While there are people really enjoying this league, I'm barely motivated to get a 12 and your comment was more fascinating than the last hour or so of mapping I did yesterday.

Looking forward to the next response ;)
Just report him trolling and move on. :)
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
kuciol wrote:
"
Rameldria wrote:

Skill in this game is subjective. this isnt LOL or Dota.

And your classic argument "you just have tons of free time" has been used in all of online games I've played so far and 100% of the time,it's coming from someone who has lesser status in game. Games need time investment. Especially ARPGs. You invest more time,you get better results. But that doesn't justify shittalking someone who is obviously,and i mean obviously better than you.

Oh no mighty defender of the biggest shtittalker on the forums dares to accuse me of shittalking. What do i do?!?!

Truth bomb.
PoE requires close to 0 skill. It requires times and following a build. Keeping that in mind how can she "be better than me"? How can you be so sure that "she is better" when she didnt provide a single valid argument on forums since she started playing the game? Im sinmply calling her out on her bullshit and returning the shtitalking favor.

Looking at how fucking awful your characters are, I_NO wins by default.

It's always entertaining when you dig deeper into the profiles of those who say "poe requires no skill." Holy shit that was a waste of time.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
kuciol wrote:
"
Rameldria wrote:

Skill in this game is subjective. this isnt LOL or Dota.

And your classic argument "you just have tons of free time" has been used in all of online games I've played so far and 100% of the time,it's coming from someone who has lesser status in game. Games need time investment. Especially ARPGs. You invest more time,you get better results. But that doesn't justify shittalking someone who is obviously,and i mean obviously better than you.

Oh no mighty defender of the biggest shtittalker on the forums dares to accuse me of shittalking. What do i do?!?!

Truth bomb.
PoE requires close to 0 skill. It requires times and following a build. Keeping that in mind how can she "be better than me"? How can you be so sure that "she is better" when she didnt provide a single valid argument on forums since she started playing the game? Im sinmply calling her out on her bullshit and returning the shtitalking favor.

It's always entertaining when you dig deeper into the profiles of those who say "poe requires no skill." Holy shit that was a waste of time.

HE NEEDS MORE TIME that's his EXCUSE! POE NO SKILLS
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Now you made me curious, what is wrong with my rf jugg for example? Or my trapper? Or summoner (the one with ahns)?Those are the ones that i didnt mess around with so enlighten me please.
"
bdani89 wrote:

Question: I have more challenges completed than kuciol. Are my forum posts to this discussion more significant then his therefore?
Some topics dont require gameplay knowledge.

Nobody ever said about who's post is more significant. This is about one guy trying to take away the credit from someone good at this game by saying "You just have lot of time". I will repeat myself here,this argument has been used in all of the online games I've played so far. And its ALWAYS coming from someone who has done less in the game.

"
kuciol wrote:

Truth bomb.

Here's a bomb dude. open your profile,open I_NO s profile.

She has done more than you in literally everything. Not only in challenges,you can see that in achievements too.

and here's another bomb: it doesn't matter if I_NO has been trolling on forums since she joined it,when it comes to things like this: facts,numbers and statistics speak much louder than words.

I've been irritated by I_NO s posts in the past too,but I fucking hate when people try to take away the credit. She's doing a pretty damn good job at this game,whether she's a forum troll or not,it doesn't matter.

Peace out.
I think I_NO have too much spare time. Or she is a master in esceping from life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info