[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

For those interested or curious, we will probably be redoing the whole guide for 3.7, just waiting on the patch note info to see if anything major changes. Expect some major pathing changes as they are moving our necromantic aegis node and attack speed needs to be recalculated due to the changes to multistrike.
"
TokeMcBong wrote:
For those interested or curious, we will probably be redoing the whole guide for 3.7, just waiting on the patch note info to see if anything major changes. Expect some major pathing changes as they are moving our necromantic aegis node and attack speed needs to be recalculated due to the changes to multistrike.

Hell yeah I am interested.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Oh yeah, this guide definitely needs an update for 3.7

If the required aps can be adjusted for the new multistrike attack speed modifier, then the gains are massive. The second and third slam hits would be

HUGE

So I'm looking forward to this a lot, I will try to figure this out myself in the meantime. Since I would like to make this my starter, but I may have to go occultist ED+Contagion first and switch over later.
Just look at that juicy utmost might node, 3 points for 70 str + 8% increased strength. Gonna add some extra love for this build i think.
This is what I am coming up with at first look today. We may change what we're doing with it later today or tomorrow, but this is what I am going with for now.

quick change summary with my gear:
+ 85ish strength
+ 200 maximum life
+ 5% skeleton damage multiplier

- 200ish unreserved mana
- 5% zombie damage multiplier (still waiting on base damage changes, the numbers we're getting say around 2x damage of current zombies so around 90% more than current if those are correct.)

here is the PoB for the tree, keep in mind new supports aren't in yet so that may change damage significantly.
we're expecting the 6 link will be Zombies/Skeletons + Minion Damage + Multistrike + Melee Phys(brutality if only solo) + Fortify + Empower but we need to see final numbers.
remaining links will probably remain unchanged.

https://pastebin.com/vdTEJcMG
Last edited by TokeMcBong on Jun 5, 2019, 11:56:10 AM
I am gonna post something that I was keeping to myself up untill this moment, which I believe is a huge huge boost to this build but also pretty expensive.
First of all you need this setup:

empower lvl4 -stone golem 21/20%- animated guardian 21/20%- minion life 20/20%
You equip your Animated Guardian(AG) with the following items:
AG helmet:some helmet with delve crafting Flat life, 1% regeneration life, and -9% physical resistances to nearby enemies, bonus mode if the helmet also has %increased life.
AG body armour:

Has epic flat life, and also the new version has 5% life regeneration, so if you have the old one, as shown here, divine it.
AG weapon:

Free culling strike for everyone.
Free Fortify for everyone
Free criticals for everyone.
Free rarity for zombies.
AG boots:
I use those unique boots called Victarios Flight or something.They give 10% movement speed to everyone. Alternative you can use some rare boots with flat life, and Uber Lab enchant 2% life + mana regen when hit which I think is an overkill. I like better the movement speed.
AG gloves: those unique gloves that are somekind chilled frosty that give 14% or 15% increased life and some other crap with cold or something.

Overall: level 24 animated guardian with 6% life regeneration + huge flat life +stone golem = immortal.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jun 6, 2019, 1:12:23 PM
Kingmaker is not that expensive if you buy pieces of it and craft yourself.
Also, Pulverize support on zombies seems huge to me.
Last edited by TheDesigner on Jun 6, 2019, 2:08:45 PM
that's pretty standard setup for AG except using frenzy spectres instead of golem
"
TheDesigner wrote:
Also, Pulverize support on zombies seems huge to me.
It's something Orange and I are debating with right now, but it looks like we may lean away from it due to the lost attack speed. Without the huge bonus speed we had from multistrike we are trying to find ways to get slams back on the menu as the only attack, and not crazy slow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info