[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

"
Spacecom wrote:
thanks, btw my hat, "the Baron" has bone offering uber enchant, should I use flesh offering or bone offering as spell?
Of those two I would recommend Flesh offering, but overall I still recommend SPirit offering. It's both more damage, more survivablity and a tremendous healing effect for your minions.
Guys do you need a video of this build to check out how fast it melts t15-t14 elder?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
Guys do you need a video of this build to check out how fast it melts t15-t14 elder?
Any posted videos will gladly help. Orange is taking some time off from Path this league so I doubt the main post will get updated though.

Update on the current specters I am running.
2x Undying Evangelist (act 3 tower of god.)
1x Diabolist (Act 1 upper prison, casts enfeeble for you.)
1x Soulless Tormentor (Vaal Side areas, Floating green squid that blinds on attack. Free source of blind.)

Also update on what to craft this league.
Get your hands on a 6 link astral plate and craft on it using Serrated and Pristine fossils together. Your ideal rolls would be

Socketed gems are supported by level 1 maim.
Strength
Life
Open Prefix for Zombie/Skele craft
and any resist you might need.

This chest will allow for a 7-link zombie setup without losing the bonus +1 zombie and skeleton max.
New build option, as of this league the "Femurs of the Saints" staff is amazing for us.

Here is my current league character with it.
https://pastebin.com/21zhEx7M

If you swap to it you need to change your specters to have at least 1x carnage chieftain and 1x host chieftain. Although I recommend 2x carnage, 1x host, 1x diabolist until you get a 21 specter. At that point it's 2/2/1.

Pros of this change
Fair bit more damage (260k dps zombies, 450k dps skeletons, 40k dps golem)
More mana and mana regen (removing some of the nodes leading to necro aegis gives us more % mana, plus the staff gives us 160-200% mana regen.)

Cons of this change
More expensive (you need 2 6 links now.)
More expensive to achieve strength goals(you need a lethal pride for this change)
Slower movement speed (Staff leap slam is butt, utter butt.)
Since we are not shield dashing anymore and using precision aura, can we drop warbanner and start using skitterbots?
"
Cruonit wrote:
Since we are not shield dashing anymore and using precision aura, can we drop warbanner and start using skitterbots?
I'd say no with MoM. Skitterbots reserve too much and don't give us much more damage than Warbanner. Skitterbots are 20% more taken + chill vs Warbanner is 13%(21/20) more taken and 3-5% hit chance. If you're not using MoM then you could run them, but I feel that Hatred, Pride or Haste are all better options for any available mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info