[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

Well...Violent Dead seems to be removed.
"
pyroisback wrote:

Since the functionality is built into the Raise Zombie gem now it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

For the time being this is probably the tree I'll be recommending this league. Though I may make some adjustments as we get time in the league.

Keep in mind that Zombies and skeletons gems need updating. Also keep in mind that Carrion Golem will replace Stone Golem and we may be cutting Animate Guardian this league, still up for debate between Orange and I.

Also keep in mind this is with current suppports and WILL change once patch goes live or PoB gets new gems whichever comes first.

PoB Pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/d6XgCxqu
Thanks for your dedication to both of you Toke and Orange.
Looking forward to play your build again which I last played back in 3.5!
Most likely link setups for the league. This may change day 1 if I find I don't like the behavior of the new supports.

Minion Links, our main damage dealers
6-link chest
Raise Zombie - Brutality - Melee Physical Damage - Feeding Frenzy - Minion Damage - Fortify(or empower 4 if available, fortify will be better than empower 3)

4-link Helmet
Vaal Summon Skeletons - Maim - Feeding Frenzy - Brutality)

These are the support skills
Shield Charge - faster attacks - fortify

Raise Spectre - Increased Duration - Meat Shield

Clarity - Precision - War Banner - Enlighten

Desecrate - Flesh Offering - Arcane Surge (level 4 I think, low enough that 1 cast of desecrate will set it off.)

Carrion Golem

Last edited by TokeMcBong on Sep 5, 2019, 2:44:07 PM
"
pyroisback wrote:
They seem to have addressed that slightly in the patch notes. Zombie slam is now 4sec cooldown. So with a max level zombie it should be around 2.4-2.3s cooldown. We wont be doing perma-slam anymore, but they addressed the accuracy issue with pets nicely and it shouldn't be needed anymore.
I'm also attempting to work Skitterbots in for the free shock/chill auras.
I can summon somehow 4 "raised spectres", what do you suggest except diabolist and undying evangelist?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
By the way just finished an T14 Elder I think. Dropped an eye and a physical onyx impressence amulet. The build in its current version is wayyyyyyyy faster, and more damage and I dont have that carrion golem yet neither the war banner aura, just precission and clarity.
the loot screenshot:https://ibb.co/w4Qdxyd
eye has 2 stats:
25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride
Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike while affected by Precision
Last edited by Spacecom on Sep 8, 2019, 3:01:45 PM
"
Spacecom wrote:
I can summon somehow 4 "raised spectres", what do you suggest except diabolist and undying evangelist?
I'm doing an extra 2 evangelists right now. I also recommend the carrion golem war banner combo it's a lot of damage.

Also these are what i am currently doing for endgame links as they have changed from above slightly.

6-link
Zombies - Empower - Melee Phys - Fortify - Minion Damage - Meat Shield

4-links
Skeletons - Maim - Minion Damage - Feeding Frenzy

Specters - Increased duration - Meat Shield - Summon Holy Relic

Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Carrion Golem

3-links
Arcane Surge (lvl 8) - Desecrate - Spirit Offering

Clarity - Precision - War Banner
Last edited by TokeMcBong on Sep 9, 2019, 12:13:44 PM
thanks, btw my hat, "the Baron" has bone offering uber enchant, should I use flesh offering or bone offering as spell?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info