[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

"
Leverdatre wrote:
Does anyone know the amount healed by the holy relic ?
It is not told in the tooltip nor in PoB.
From my testing it appears to be around 104 life per second for the duration. So about as effective as Stone Golem and four times as effective for minions.
Not bad at all !
Would have loved a % max hp tho :p
I know this build focus on shield charge and granting you minions your shield stats, but could this work with a bow or even two 1hnd one with minion damage and off hand tanky one....I have been testing out a bow and 1handers, but maybe further clarification would just debunk this idea..I dont want to start a new guy, I enjoy minions and the idea of this build, but one can ONLY shield charge or charged dash sooooo many times, just maybe trying this build different weapon set up. Taking out the Necromantis and going somewhere else a little.....
Last edited by Rodneyking on Jan 9, 2019, 9:19:36 PM
"
Rodneyking wrote:
I know this build focus on shield charge and granting you minions your shield stats, but could this work with a bow or even two 1hnd one with minion damage and off hand tanky one....I have been testing out a bow and 1handers, but maybe further clarification would just debunk this idea..I dont want to start a new guy, I enjoy minions and the idea of this build, but one can ONLY shield charge or charged dash sooooo many times, just maybe trying this build different weapon set up. Taking out the Necromantis and going somewhere else a little.....
I really don't recommend that change for this build. If you want to change away from Necromantic Aegis you'll want to try Clooney_is_the_best_Batman's build. It can take advantage of changing weapons a bit more, but you'll give up skeletons and the current build's Spectres. This build is somewhat focused and built around the frenzy and power charges from the shield. Without that we lose a very large amount of damage, or give up our current spectres and find a source for an additional spectre.

Thought I would share my alteration of this build, which got me everywhere I wanted :)

- Instead of smite, I use Arc + COH + Enfeeble
- Hatred + Purity of Elements + lvl 1 Discipline
- I do not use spectres for they died so fast I could not farm them fast enough
in sceptre of the god and whatnot

Otherwise I use everything the same + I have the priviledge to not take part in the fight as I only stand away and spam Arc

- I have an abyss jewell which adds % chance for minions to blind enemies
- 1200 str, 6,1k HP, maxed res, 500 ES
- I use Null and Void for rampage

Overall a very strong and awesome starter which, after I made 4+ EX onepunchman build with facebreaker still stays as the better and more enjoyable one. Thank you OP for the awesome guide, your build is by far the best summoner I have played. Keep up the good work!

Love, Benza from Czech Rep. :)
"
B3nz4 wrote:
Thought I would share my alteration of this build, which got me everywhere I wanted :)

- Instead of smite, I use Arc + COH + Enfeeble
- Hatred + Purity of Elements + lvl 1 Discipline
- I do not use spectres for they died so fast I could not farm them fast enough
in sceptre of the god and whatnot

Otherwise I use everything the same + I have the priviledge to not take part in the fight as I only stand away and spam Arc

- I have an abyss jewell which adds % chance for minions to blind enemies
- 1200 str, 6,1k HP, maxed res, 500 ES
- I use Null and Void for rampage

Overall a very strong and awesome starter which, after I made 4+ EX onepunchman build with facebreaker still stays as the better and more enjoyable one. Thank you OP for the awesome guide, your build is by far the best summoner I have played. Keep up the good work!

Love, Benza from Czech Rep. :)

If your spectres are dying too fast you may not be resummoning them in a high enough level map. Ideally once you've farmed up your Diabolist and Undying Evangelist you'll want to either go into the deepest delve you have or into the highest level map you have/feel comfortable in(whichever is higher monster level) and resummon your two spectres from a desecrate pile. This will adjust the spectres monster level to that of the map instead of the zone you found them in.
Last edited by TokeMcBong on Jan 10, 2019, 10:04:23 PM
"
If your spectres are dying too fast you may not be resummoning them in a high enough level map. Ideally once you've farmed up your Diabolist and Undying Evangelist you'll want to either go into the deepest delve you have or into the highest level map you have/feel comfortable in(whichever is higher monster level) and resummon your two spectres from a desecrate pile. This will adjust the spectres monster level to that of the map instead of the zone you found them in.

Well I dropped spectres anyways, for even thou I got 'em on tier 15 map (temple or idk) they still got oneshot by betrayal bosses. I feel they kinda overpowered the syndicate so to say.
Yet I wanted only to share that you build is awesome and posted a variant for those not in favour of melee attacking :)
Been playing this build since betrayal start and loving it. You mention 1800 is entirely possible and wondering how exactly you would do that? I've been trying to get even to 1500 and not having much luck.
"
B3nz4 wrote:
"

Well I dropped spectres anyways, for even thou I got 'em on tier 15 map (temple or idk) they still got oneshot by betrayal bosses. I feel they kinda overpowered the syndicate so to say.
Yet I wanted only to share that you build is awesome and posted a variant for those not in favour of melee attacking :)
It requires having a % strength roll on your chest(elder) and double corrupted on rings/amulet. I however don't recommend going to those lengths to get the extra zombie. 1200 with mom or 1500 without mom is probably the best milestone goals.
"
TokeMcBong wrote:
So after some recent testing with Orange and myself we've come to the conclusion that Smite is most likely not worth running. Mainly for two reasons, it slows us down and it puts us in compromising positions for minor damage gains. At this point this is what I am recommending the link setup to be.

Please note all links have changed except Vaal Skeletons in the helmet

**The path of building for all of these changes at level 100**
https://pastebin.com/gW1g2QfY

Found some pathing changes that can give extra stats (20 INT). (based on the lvl 100 PoB link)

Taking the INT point beside Master of the Arena, and you get to save 2 points

Then use those 2 points, add them to the 10 int and 30 str beside Grave Intentions

This way you gain 20 int for the same number of points

Not a huge bonus, but I needed this to help with the int taken away from the Brawn jewels, won't be anything huge for players who have nicer rolled gear.

Thanks for the guide and updates

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info