[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

"
porkdinner wrote:
https://pastebin.com/y5J2sn4f

ok made 99.9 % of changes suggested as well and some gear changes and so far seems good. I am in the middle of a level so I haven't tested out the bosses yet plus im adjusting to slightly different play style ... seems way more powerful though.

only change I haven't done is cwdt for spell cascade due to my lack of button pressing skillz.

I was starting to struggle at lvl 258 in mine I'm hoping changes will allow me to push on to 300. haven't tested that yet as I want my player level 94 first.

edit : couldn't wait chimera and minotaur deathless, phoenix died once but shoulda been deathless.
nice, glad to hear. Though I would still recommend the cascade+desecrate link. Even if you still want it on cwdt. It will give your minions a much larger shield under rough situations.
"
TokeMcBong wrote:
"
porkdinner wrote:
Spoiler

ok made 99.9 % of changes suggested as well and some gear changes and so far seems good. I am in the middle of a level so I haven't tested out the bosses yet plus im adjusting to slightly different play style ... seems way more powerful though.

only change I haven't done is cwdt for spell cascade due to my lack of button pressing skillz.

I was starting to struggle at lvl 258 in mine I'm hoping changes will allow me to push on to 300. haven't tested that yet as I want my player level 94 first.

edit : couldn't wait chimera and minotaur deathless, phoenix died once but shoulda been deathless.
nice, glad to hear. Though I would still recommend the cascade+desecrate link. Even if you still want it on cwdt. It will give your minions a much larger shield under rough situations.

so I removed convocation from my cwdt. so cwdt/spell cascade/desecrate/spirit offering.

removed enlighten and put level 20 convocation self cast.

I can level spell cascade to max ?

since change seems spirit offering procs way more.
"
porkdinner wrote:
"
TokeMcBong wrote:
"
porkdinner wrote:
Spoiler

so I removed convocation from my cwdt. so cwdt/spell cascade/desecrate/spirit offering.

removed enlighten and put level 20 convocation self cast.

I can level spell cascade to max ?

since change seems spirit offering procs way more.
yes there should be no problems leveling cascade.
thanks toke for all your advice everything you have posted has improved my character.

thanks guys for the build am really loving it.
Where's a passive skill tree link??
"
Ruie1cR wrote:
Where's a passive skill tree link??
This is the one I am currently running with. I may update it for 3.5 within the next few weeks.

Skill Tree
http://poeurl.com/b8xi
Last edited by TokeMcBong on Nov 19, 2018, 12:16:43 AM
any tips for hall of grand masters ?
"
porkdinner wrote:
any tips for hall of grand masters ?
Slow and steady, make sure all of your minions are alive after each wave. Maybe get an aurabot friend for help. The chaos arrow exile in there is difficult regardless. I'd almost recommend running skeletons as the 6-link for that map since zombies may die often.
Are there any notable changes / opportunities for this build in 3.5?
"
Are there any notable changes / opportunities for this build in 3.5?
I'll know for sure once I see the full patch notes and play around with it a bit more. As it looks right now I'm probably going to try to squeeze in a banner or two for the minions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info