[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Could anyone check my gear and skill tree. i feel really squishy
this is god awefull this build really doesnt work vs syndicate just get straight wrecked. i mean i even have xophs blood and i still get torn to shreds.
"
This means I have double what you have and still have issues.

I think it's that quill rain you are using. You are doing less damage and attacking WAY quicker so you are dumping faster than you can leech. I recommend crafting a +2/+3 bow. Use a 3 socket resonator and metallic/pristmatic/corroded fossils. Should be like 10c per craft and you usually get +2 or +3 to ele hit from it. Bigger damage numbers = more mana leech.

"
Could anyone check my gear and skill tree. i feel really squishy

So what I did was modify the build a bit and managed to increase my survive rate by quite a large amount. I ended up taking more defensive nodes including phase acro, stacking lots of evasion, as well as making sure I used jade/stibnite flasks. You should also take Vitality Void and Vaal Pact will double your life leech making it easier to sustain.
Last edited by Navixo on Dec 12, 2018, 9:59:19 AM
Another thing to note about this league: Syndicate is rippy af, no matter your build. It's why many in HC are avoiding the league mechanics until tuning is done. It That Fled and Janus are monsters no matter your life pool or defenses.
Whooop! I think it was really easy levelling with Ele Hit as main skill tbh, atleast up to level 70 and get through all the content. However shitloads of deaths on bosses, but Idk during levelling progress. Think I have 135 deaths or something, lol, but just wanted to get through to mapping rather quickly.

My cents so far;

1) Adding the mandatory conversion gems made a huge difference.

2) Going aaaaaaaaaaaall the long way (f-ck off so many boring nodes) to Avatar of Fire was sure worth it.

3) My build is still squishy as hell, but still have got rookie gear (quiver is like ilevel 28 or summit). Must bump life and res now for mapping. The hard part are bosses and Syndicate members where I still havent got that "nuke" effekt.

4) I bought a +2 bow, but havent managed to get it 5L or 6L. As 4L it was weaker than my chestpiece which is 5L. Fire penetration is also good, but Elemental Damage With Attacks makes a huge difference.

You CAN start the league with this build (obviously I did), but I'd say it takes some farming and/or some bloody good RNG to get the rest of the gear. Even Yoke of Suffering costs shitloads in the new league.
"
Zinki wrote:
Another thing to note about this league: Syndicate is rippy af, no matter your build. It's why many in HC are avoiding the league mechanics until tuning is done. It That Fled and Janus are monsters no matter your life pool or defenses.

Hahhaa, that Janus guy has ganked me so frikkin hard.
in terms of MF, is there any way that Windripper could fit in this build? and if yes, how?
You can use it, it's just a damage loss. If you use Windripper, I'd recommend going with Frostferno instead of Starks/Daressos for the single target damage.
Another thing for newstarters; Pyre ring makes ALOT of difference. Ignited mobs explode and insta-dies.
"
Holografik wrote:
in terms of MF, is there any way that Windripper could fit in this build? and if yes, how?

Since you deal fire damage only.. you cant benefit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info