[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Any idea about a scion tree ? Thinking about rerolling my character.
and how it would do dps wise.
Last edited by EzBreesy on Dec 11, 2018, 6:28:30 PM
will work with this bow?
Hey! I'm doing your build this league, but I am struggling with the dps and survivability....

idk what went wron... though i know i don't have the best gear, i do have a frostferno, both jewels and a Call of the brotherhood... but my single target dps is still sitting around 280k, which is fine but still far from the possible 2500k dps
I really want to play this build and I"m trying very hard.

This is my 2nd character in betrayal and compared to my first electric trapper I can barely kill anything while leveling; especially dealing with elemental resist enemies!

I'm obviously not following. I think the guide is hard to follow.

So many, this or that or that plus this but if that. And it uses abbreviations that I don't understand.

Like why is EH on the gear twice, you attack twice with it?
What is a +3/+4 arrow?

Sorry for wasted post since I don't a cohesive question.

I'm still new to PoE, I'll keep plugging away at it, but maybe I just have to come back around to this when I get more familiar with the game :(
Last edited by KamelJabber on Dec 11, 2018, 10:51:53 PM
I can't edit a post? lol, i'm obviously a forum n00b too.

I'll have to spend some time to more thoroughly and carefully read the guide tomorrow.

Thanks for all your contributions!
Could someone possibly take a look at my character and let me know why I may be always out of mana? I have Soul Raka/Lioneye's but it is no where close to enough sustain for clearing, let alone single target where it is exponentially worse. I also helped the bandit lord Alira as instructed. I know I am lower level but that shouldn't matter much since I have the required passives, right?

I feel like I am missing something!

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks.
"
Could someone possibly take a look at my character and let me know why I may be always out of mana? I have Soul Raka/Lioneye's but it is no where close to enough sustain for clearing, let alone single target where it is exponentially worse. I also helped the bandit lord Alira as instructed. I know I am lower level but that shouldn't matter much since I have the required passives, right?

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks.

I take the mana leech node on the bottom right of the tree just one point and that is enough sustain for me.
"
will work with this bow?

yes, EH had bow gem tag, seem a good +3 bow for EH gem, and +1 for other gem, may be +3 for other support gem such as
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
CrimsonWoe wrote:

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks.

did you use aura? max mana leech rate scale with your unreserved mana pool, so i bring my hybrid flask as i use two auras. You can pick more mana leech node that add max mana leech rate if you have mana problem.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

did you use aura? max mana leech rate scale with your unreserved mana pool, so i bring my hybrid flask as i use two auras. You can pick more mana leech node that add max mana leech rate if you have mana problem.

I use only Haste/Vaal Haste. It is a 50% mana reserve but a large damage and movement boost. Should I not have the aura active all the time and only use the Vaal version of it?

"
Navixo wrote:

I take the mana leech node on the bottom right of the tree just one point and that is enough sustain for me.

This means I have double what you have and still have issues.
Last edited by CrimsonWoe on Dec 12, 2018, 2:58:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info