[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Miss my Poet VD

Still got SM by Core corrupted boss, which oneshot by his throw attack), some boss still over powered in POE which had way too strong phys damage, which either tank it by lighting coil ToH or perma endurance charge

Another hard T14 boss would be dark forest and seem GGG never would tune them back

For the build itself, since it is crit build but rely on stacking jewel with nice modifier, may be i would try to modified to non-crit one and test the different, as well as testing with other bow

this is legacy

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
How far this build can go in delves? I'm just looking for some fast EH or TS build, but still not decided yet.
"
Pure wrote:
How far this build can go in delves? I'm just looking for some fast EH or TS build, but still not decided yet.

I am right now delve depth 170 and so far its good, i think it can go further than 300 but will die sometimes because survivability is not great
"
DasHenne wrote:
"
goodis0 wrote:
This may be super noob, but how does this build sustain life? You take Vaal pact, but none of your nodes or gear have lifesteal?

Blood Rage will provide you with life leech to make it work.

blood rage provides 0 life leech since build does 0 physical damage. There are 2 nodes that provide life leech on the tree. One is 0,4% life leech and other is soul raker. You can check last 2-3 pages to find out that it was already answered before
The build seems kinda sketchy to me without Xoph's Blood. The pathing over to Avatar of Fire is way too inefficient and as a result you're forced to miss a ton of nodes which would help w/ survivability, among other things. One of the only reasons I'm even still playing this build is because I imagine it'll scale hard once I do finally get Xoph's and rework my tree.

Chin Sol is also pretty sketchy... I was using a 5L Chin Sol for a while and I always felt kinda slow and clunky, especially when fighting fast bosses or beefy Betrayal spawns. Just did not feel good at all and the tradeoff wasn't really worth it - Chin Sol is pretty shit now IMO with the nerf. I've since swapped over to a 6L +2 short bow w/ crit and speed and the build feels much better.

All in all the build seems strong and my gear is still kinda poor - trash clear is braindead all the way through tier 16's, most bosses are fine, some bosses aren't, and high level Betrayal packs destroy me (as they do many builds) if I make a single mistake.

Really want a Xoph's.
I keep hearing Quill Rain nerf doesn't affect this, as the 40% reduction previously still completely affected elemental hit.

Can anyone care to clarify please?

I see mixed opinions on this.

Also to the above poster, i'm curious why you don't use the +2 six link for your single target, and then get a frostferno and 4 link it for clear, surely that would be enough for clear?
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 13, 2018, 7:15:47 AM
"
asmox wrote:
The build seems kinda sketchy to me without Xoph's Blood. The pathing over to Avatar of Fire is way too inefficient and as a result you're forced to miss a ton of nodes which would help w/ survivability, among other things. One of the only reasons I'm even still playing this build is because I imagine it'll scale hard once I do finally get Xoph's and rework my tree.

Chin Sol is also pretty sketchy... I was using a 5L Chin Sol for a while and I always felt kinda slow and clunky, especially when fighting fast bosses or beefy Betrayal spawns. Just did not feel good at all and the tradeoff wasn't really worth it - Chin Sol is pretty shit now IMO with the nerf. I've since swapped over to a 6L +2 short bow w/ crit and speed and the build feels much better.

All in all the build seems strong and my gear is still kinda poor - trash clear is braindead all the way through tier 16's, most bosses are fine, some bosses aren't, and high level Betrayal packs destroy me (as they do many builds) if I make a single mistake.

Really want a Xoph's.

Yeah, exactly. Without Avatar of Fire and the two conversion jewels, the build is pretty avarage and walking the long way over to AoF in the tree takes shitloads of dex and int nodes.

Compared to other builds I feel that this one is stuck now until you can farm enough currency for the xophs, then maybe it will take a quite a bit leap for the nodes you can free up
"
Nevzat wrote:
I keep hearing Quill Rain nerf doesn't affect this, as the 40% reduction previously still completely affected elemental hit.

Can anyone care to clarify please?

I see mixed opinions on this.

Also to the above poster, i'm curious why you don't use the +2 six link for your single target, and then get a frostferno and 4 link it for clear, surely that would be enough for clear?

For Quill Rain, the nerf did affect our ignite damage, but that's it(I believe). The 40% reduced damage was already in affect for the hit prior to 3.5.

Also, I assume the person you were talking to is going for the recommended setup, which is +level bow, Starks, and Loreweave/Kaoms. More survivability and damage over using Frostferno(which is still a good option).
Last edited by Renley8 on Dec 13, 2018, 12:29:37 PM
hi, im wondering what is better, 2s tombfist or maybe rare gripped gloves that provides attack speed, life, and other not that important stuff. Another question is maybe instead of running haste and HoA should i go with haste and blasp + proj weakness or elemental weakness?? And which one of the curses is better in this build?
Bought decimation bow 6 link, but i guess it was a mistake? Forgot about attack speed and i think lost dps because of that. Will probably get +2 short bow tomorrow.
Also i think sometimes i shoot normal arrows, especially with 6link and even with low attack speed. Should i try to get some mana rolls on the gear or the problem is somewhere else? I got soul raker
I tried a 2 link bow, but the clunky and very slow gameplay put me off majorly. Went back to my quill rain and couldnt be happier (for now) i'd suggest people give it a try, it really makes the build feel more fun.

Yes, bosses do take maybe a third longer to kill (trash is deleted in 1/3 of the time) but the instant blinks and quicker gameplay make it much safer.
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 13, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info