[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Baronicki wrote:
How's the damage compared to TS when using full MF gear? Got a HH but single target @ T14+ just sucks, even with barrage.
way better.

to author:
why don't you take vitality void when you don't have soul raker? leech is literally almost non-existent even with blood rage and vaal pact. Taking vitality void improves your survivability by like, infinity amount. You just need to have enough life to not get oneshot and then you get up just fine.
Last edited by RenlyTheGayKing on Sep 29, 2018, 9:00:57 AM
"
"
Baronicki wrote:
How's the damage compared to TS when using full MF gear? Got a HH but single target @ T14+ just sucks, even with barrage.
way better.

to author:
why don't you take vitality void when you don't have soul raker? leech is literally almost non-existent even with blood rage and vaal pact. Taking vitality void improves your survivability by like, infinity amount. You just need to have enough life to not get oneshot and then you get up just fine.

If you don't have a lot of currency / or low level, rather not use Soul Raker + Lioneye's Fall.

the author mention why use of soul raker
in page 1
"
Ending2018 wrote:
"
"
Baronicki wrote:
way better.

to author:
why don't you take vitality void when you DON'T have soul raker? leech is literally almost non-existent even with blood rage and vaal pact. Taking vitality void improves your survivability by like, infinity amount. You just need to have enough life to not get oneshot and then you get up just fine.

If you don't have a lot of currency / or low level, rather not use Soul Raker + Lioneye's Fall.

the author mention why use of soul raker
in page 1
that's not what I asked at all.

"
lazycalm2 wrote:

Hi, can someone explain to me the choice of Pantheon?

Why Soul of Arakaali with Arachnoxia?

And another thing, what happens if I drop Pyre when I have Frostferno?
My aoe attack will lose DPS right?

Thank you

Because when your blood rage gets interrupted by your cwdt ic, it activates arakaali pantheon. Which affects your leech and saves your ass.

And yes, you'll lose clearing dps but honestly, it's not that important.
Last edited by RenlyTheGayKing on Sep 29, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

All greetings, a question to those who know what will be more effective, chin sol 6l + devoto 40% dmg elek hit or chin sol + frostferno corupted + 2lvl fire gem, for aoe I use cold in the fire instead of pyre, the taming
should i buy Loreweave as 1st "big" item?

I can afford 5L Lore~ or 6L Chin Sol.

"
CIku11948 wrote:
should i buy Loreweave as 1st "big" item?

I can afford 5L Lore~ or 6L Chin Sol.

Chin Sol 6l ofc. Kaom's Heart is a lot better than Loreweaver for endgame.
If I take the Bubonic boots, what stats should I look for on the abyss shards.
Should i go with skill tree linked in the post or a skill tree in Path of Building? Those are 2 differents trees...
I'm playing this build. I have decent gear but i keep dying in delves at depth level +200. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this? Or am i just too bad?

Besides that, the build is performing amazing. Taking down the guardians and shaper was easy as pie.
Last edited by Esquilaxxx on Sep 30, 2018, 10:25:58 AM
New player here, what should I focus on upgrading next? And any general advice would be greatly appreciated. My items;

My skill tree on POB. I picked Vitality Void as someone recently suggested and I find it helps a ton with survivability. Omw to Avatar of Fire. https://pastebin.com/i2cW8PBR

Everything except bosses just melt instantly in T5-T8 and delve 125.

Thanks!
Last edited by Tyrone77 on Sep 30, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info