[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Hey man!

Nice build!

In delve league, should i follow your new tree at the top? Are you not using crimson jewels in this league since the change?

(I don't have Xophs)

Cheers.
"
fertyy wrote:
Hey man!

Nice build!

In delve league, should i follow your new tree at the top? Are you not using crimson jewels in this league since the change?

(I don't have Xophs)

Cheers.
He does, he just put the red one near Quick Recovery.

"
Esquilaxxx wrote:
I'm playing this build. I have decent gear but i keep dying in delves at depth level +200. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this? Or am i just too bad?

Besides that, the build is performing amazing. Taking down the guardians and shaper was easy as pie.
You want quill rain for delves. Trust me, it makes a very big difference.
Last edited by RenlyTheGayKing on Sep 30, 2018, 3:01:07 PM
Confused if we should be following the new tree at the top or the one below in the guide.

Quite a few noticeable differences.
would a elder +3 bow with double dmg and atk speed be better for aoe and wep swap to chin for bosses?
Is this build easy to do? I've always wanted to make a ranger because the first time I played I did it with this class but I did not get to pass the act 3 (noob things). i have 5 ex more and less to expend
Does anyone know if COTB, The Taming or a 50%+ Elemental Damage Opal Ring is better?
"
EdwardElric66 wrote:
Is this build easy to do? I've always wanted to make a ranger because the first time I played I did it with this class but I did not get to pass the act 3 (noob things). i have 5 ex more and less to expend

Yes, it is easy to do. Just after gathering all base stuff it is breaze. But not for 5 ex. This topic is about "more expensive version", with tree made for Xoph's blood amulet. So... lets do some counting. Cheapest version is:
Kaoms Heart - approx 2 ex for cheapest version, you can obtain it cheaper if you know cards prices.

6l Chin-sol - approx 5 ex, sometimes little cheaper

Quiver - up to you. 20 c for decent version, up to the sky for +1 arrow, life and dmg nodes or Rigwalds.

Frostferno - 30 c basic, up to 15 ex for version with nice rorruption

Xophs blood 10 ex

Gloves - 1 ex basic but solid gloves, 2 ex 2 abyss Tombfists

Boots - 7c, if you know how to use 1 abyss bubonic trails. If not, well... 1 ex.

Belt - stygian with strength, ele dmg, life nodes and resist. you can buy decent one for 50c.

Jewels - lioneyes - 1 ex or cheaper, 2 others - 15 c, then you are on your own, some are cheap, some expensive.

rings - 2 opals with life, minimum +55 ele dmg and/or ass mark on hit - 3-4 ex each. Let's count 6 ex for both.

Overal: approx 22 ex for really good version of this build, without "skyrocket" rings and quiver. Can beat all guardians, shaper and, with good skills, Uber Elder too.

You can do cheaper of course, but then you will almost ceirtenly come back here, with question "why my damage/lifepool/survivability sucks so much" :)

"
Esquilaxxx wrote:
I'm playing this build. I have decent gear but i keep dying in delves at depth level +200. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this? Or am i just too bad?

Besides that, the build is performing amazing. Taking down the guardians and shaper was easy as pie.
You want quill rain for delves. Trust me, it makes a very big difference.[/quote]

Before i invest into in an expensive item(if i buy it, i buy it sixlinked) can you explain how excactly it does a huge difference? My problems dying usually arent tied to me not killing stuff fast enough.
hey i have a few questions.

For single target are we only using the frostferno setup?

And when it comes to flasks, is dying sun any good flask for more dps or should i stay with the flask that are written in the guide?

and can i still go for vitality void even though i hade xoph and lioneye?

take a look at my profile and maybe comment on what i can do to take it even further.

still leveling and the build is really fun and powerfull. thx alot and keep up the good work.
"
kingdzara wrote:
hey i have a few questions.

For single target are we only using the frostferno setup?

And when it comes to flasks, is dying sun any good flask for more dps or should i stay with the flask that are written in the guide?

and can i still go for vitality void even though i hade xoph and lioneye?

take a look at my profile and maybe comment on what i can do to take it even further.

still leveling and the build is really fun and powerfull. thx alot and keep up the good work.

For single target are we only using the frostferno setup? yes

also we can't see your profile characters.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info