[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Wildenemy wrote:
"
kingdzara wrote:
hey i have a few questions.

For single target are we only using the frostferno setup?

And when it comes to flasks, is dying sun any good flask for more dps or should i stay with the flask that are written in the guide?

and can i still go for vitality void even though i hade xoph and lioneye?

take a look at my profile and maybe comment on what i can do to take it even further.

still leveling and the build is really fun and powerfull. thx alot and keep up the good work.

For single target are we only using the frostferno setup? yes

also we can't see your profile characters.....

sry its open now
"
Wildenemy wrote:
"
kingdzara wrote:
hey i have a few questions.

For single target are we only using the frostferno setup?

And when it comes to flasks, is dying sun any good flask for more dps or should i stay with the flask that are written in the guide?

and can i still go for vitality void even though i hade xoph and lioneye?

take a look at my profile and maybe comment on what i can do to take it even further.

still leveling and the build is really fun and powerfull. thx alot and keep up the good work.

For single target are we only using the frostferno setup? yes

also we can't see your profile characters.....

sry its open now
I'm currently running T6-7 maps, around lvl70 mobs in delves and I'm being one shot quite a lot.

I have around 3.8k HP and all resists above 75%.

Is there any piece of gear or skill I'm missing?

Btw I only have about 1ex in currency atm.
I don't see how people are talking about 2 and 5 million dps with this build.

My max single target is 839K and that's with with really expensive gear and some sweet jewels.

The build is amazing for crowds but I'm still dying on relatively easy bosses. I can kill them fast enough.

Had a Chin and switched to Windripper. Level 92 so unlike to raise my dps that much.
Guys, can someone help with leveling gear?
I just died 4 times on blood aqueduct and wearing The Tempest, Hyrri's Bite, goldrim, tabula, pyre, call of the brotherhood, Slitherpinch, Wake of Destruction and Karui Ward. 54 lvl and I just don't know what to buy, because almost all gear from guide requires 60+ lvl
"
DumpsterJedi wrote:

My max single target is 839K and that's with with really expensive gear and some sweet jewels.

The build is amazing for crowds but I'm still dying on relatively easy bosses. I can kill them fast enough.

Had a Chin and switched to Windripper. Level 92 so unlike to raise my dps that much.

I ran this build on incursion, had a blast and farmed uber elder 40+times including carries. You can take advice from it if you want. https://pastebin.com/rJ6BRHsk

switch back to chin sol. Its best in slot for bosses.
Get Diamond flask. Remove Atziri's promise. its useless cuz u deal only fire dmg. Remove mana flask, get Wise oak and make fire res highest res.
Your skill tree could have some, not much, fixing. Also you are missing one jewel slot from tree. Get Ricochet instead Powerful Precision from ascendancy for more dps.
Get tombfists and searching+murderous eye.
Get Bubonic Trail, get 2 searching eyes.
Your belt eye sucks balls. also belt has only 60life and no wed.
Remove Taming, get rare diamond/opal ring with wed, life,res.
Quiver could be better too.

Thats what i would do. I can see you easily getting closer to 3-4 mil Shaper dps.
Last edited by Terbenstaar on Oct 2, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
"
"
DumpsterJedi wrote:

I ran this build on incursion, had a blast and farmed uber elder 40+times including carries. You can take advice from it if you want. https://pastebin.com/rJ6BRHsk

Get Diamond flask. Remove Atziri's promise. its useless cuz u deal only fire dmg. Remove mana flask, get Wise oak and make fire res highest res.
Your skill tree could have some, not much, fixing. Also you are missing one jewel slot from tree. Get Ricochet instead Powerful Precision from ascendancy for more dps.

Thats what i would do. I can see you easily getting closer to 3-4 mil Shaper dps.

I was literally about to post this. I am not currently setup for pure endgame, as I have this character setup a bit more for running Poorjoy's. But you really cannot compare Windripper to Chin Sol for bossing, the 100% increased arrow damage from up close is huge.
"
"
DumpsterJedi wrote:

To add in to this, DumpsterJedi, your single target dps is 800k (530k against shaper) without any combat buff activated: Tailwind (5 skill uses atleast), Flasks, Point Blank, Ignited (19% reduced fire res from Combustion), Covered in Ash. Those active your current setup gives you 2.1mil dps (1.4mil against shaper).
kingdzara still can't see your characters........
"
Wildenemy wrote:
kingdzara still can't see your characters........

ahhhhh, sorry my friend now it should be open :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info