[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Messier81 wrote:
"
LF how to improve my char. Still need to grab some nodes and to get a good corruption in Frostferno, but im feeling really fragile for high tier maps. What do u guys think?

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/FwxJuAp3

you missing one lab?

Oh yeah, im going to do it today, after my college class. Just forgot to do it lul
Not sure last lab is going to significantly improve your survivability. I suggest you to use kaom's heart.
My Gear- I will be making my chin sol 2green 3red 1 blue for damage on full life support gem , also thanks for the great guide this is truly a nice build
Spoiler
Last edited by Wildenemy on Sep 26, 2018, 7:12:50 PM
why we need use Call of the Brotherhood ? i dont get mechanic ) we use Frostferno, Combat Focus Crimson Jewel , Combat Focus Viridian Jewel - why we need this ring? we dont hit with lightening or cold dmg...
"
XCaedisX wrote:
"
Leezu wrote:
"
XCaedisX wrote:
So if I'm figuring this build correctly, we don't actually use the element cancellations from the jewels because Avatar of Fire does that, so we're only using them for the 15% damage?

Also, is there Pierce anywhere in this build? It seems like attacks are piercing in the videos, but I can't find where it's being gained.

No, the combat jewels blocks other elements from firing and makes EH take on fire element only. Avatar of Fire is for damage conversion. If you block cold and lightning then their damage are non-existent so might as well convert them to fire damage.

Well that.. doesn't make sense then. The locations in the trees for the provided path of building do not allow these jewels to work. The required passives for the lightning/ice negation are not in the radius of the jewels. So where would be a better place to put them?
Yes it does, if you block ice and lightning you still have some ice and lightning damage that you can't deal(read the gem). With avatar of fire, you convert those lost damage mods to fire and therefore improve your fire damage.
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
Your quiver is holding you back quite a bit it's missing crit multi and attack speed, your also not using an onslaught flask and losing a ton of dps on bossing and ST dmg there, but I understand its because of your quiver. Your using grace instead of haste, which is fine if your more interested in surviving but thats a huge dps loss.

Basically you need to increase your crit multi by a good 75-100% and you need to increase your attack speed by a significant margin too. Your missing it on both quiver and gloves, and your belt could have WED on it which would help. You don't get the onslaught bonus in PoB because its on kill on your quiver and not a flask which is another pretty big loss. After that you need accuracy, your hit % is 92 which is low and every % higher you get it will increase dps by a ton, you want to shoot for 95% but it's tough I'm only at 94% myself (after lvling to 95 last night).

hmm i see, thanks for the tip. I will consider aiming for a better quiver. crit multi may be gotten from next 3 levels as well from the nodes.

Can i know how fast of an atk spd should i look for?.. with on kill onslaught and boots/frenzy charges i get about 0.26 atks a sec.
Thought tat was fast enough, thats why i went for vaal grace for survivability.

I swapped out my jade for a dying sun yesterday and that helped quite a lot.

my main cause of death is delve actually. 5.6 - 6k hp (depending on bisco/ventor or normal gear) yet some mobs just 1 shot me randomly. -___- t16 elder maps is fine.
Last edited by pandadarren on Sep 27, 2018, 1:46:43 AM
Hello im pretty new to the game, only played last league for a month or so. I really like this build, but i'm a bit confused in terms of starting gears. I see all the items required are well explained, but which items are needed to start up? Hope someone can help me.
Thanks
"
chepoz9595 wrote:
Hello im pretty new to the game, only played last league for a month or so. I really like this build, but i'm a bit confused in terms of starting gears. I see all the items required are well explained, but which items are needed to start up? Hope someone can help me.
Thanks

The required uniques to star are Pyre, call of the brotherhood and the two uniq jewels. Besides that, you can go with a tabula and a quill rain to lvling. Wonderlust for some movespeed and a goldrim for resistances would be nice too.
"
chepoz9595 wrote:
Thanks

I have start play this league recently ... and i have buy this jewels, ring and frostferno at the end of the company - i need kill last boss only... so you can buy Quill Rain ( with 3 links you can buy for 11 alternation right now)with no links some white chest 5 link ( right now you can buy lvl 30 chest for 1 chaos)and you are ok , you can easy end company and start make maps...
Right, call me an idiot but there's a couple of interactions I don't get.
I've started this build in Delve. I am really impressed with the DPS output and I am keen to push the character further. My gear's not high end yet.

I also have the two Combat Focus jewels effectively focusing my Elemental Hit on purely Fire hits. I don't have a CotB ring yet

-Elemental Hit only deals damage of the chosen element
-Elemental Hit deals no damage of other damage types

Here's where I start having a problem: With two Combat Focus Jewels equipped there's no cold damage to convert to fire damage with Pyre, there's no lightning damage to convert to cold damage with CotB and there's no non-fire damage to convert to fire damage with Avatar of Fire. (I haven't got a CotB just yet)

Am I seeing this right, all damage conversions (from Pyre, CotB and Avatar of Fire) happen before Elemental Hit can choose an element?

I think I'm not the only one who didn't immediately see those interactions. Maybe I'm not keeping a close enough eye on patch notes and skill interactions.

I would really appreciate some clarification.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info