[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

and dont forget to get loot filter - your attack kill far away from you.. you can lose currency..
"
eluec5 wrote:
Right, call me an idiot but there's a couple of interactions I don't get.
I've started this build in Delve. I am really impressed with the DPS output and I am keen to push the character further. My gear's not high end yet.

I also have the two Combat Focus jewels effectively focusing my Elemental Hit on purely Fire hits. I don't have a CotB ring yet

-Elemental Hit only deals damage of the chosen element
-Elemental Hit deals no damage of other damage types

Here's where I start having a problem: With two Combat Focus Jewels equipped there's no cold damage to convert to fire damage with Pyre, there's no lightning damage to convert to cold damage with CotB and there's no non-fire damage to convert to fire damage with Avatar of Fire. (I haven't got a CotB just yet)

Am I seeing this right, all damage conversions (from Pyre, CotB and Avatar of Fire) happen before Elemental Hit can choose an element?

I think I'm not the only one who didn't immediately see those interactions. Maybe I'm not keeping a close enough eye on patch notes and skill interactions.

I would really appreciate some clarification.

you dont need pyro if you use frostferno. CotB i have buy 7 h ago for 5 chaos with 15% resist and 40% mana reg. how work ring in this build i dont understand but they work Xd i see with dmg.. my problem only with low life because i spend all currency for must have items ) and dont have money for either items ) right now i got 31k single target, 13k with gmp setup and only 2350 health if i dont doge all hits from boss he 2 shot me ) ( first hit
leaves 10-100 hp XD )
"
Heding wrote:
"
eluec5 wrote:
Right, call me an idiot but there's a couple of interactions I don't get.
I've started this build in Delve. I am really impressed with the DPS output and I am keen to push the character further. My gear's not high end yet.

I also have the two Combat Focus jewels effectively focusing my Elemental Hit on purely Fire hits. I don't have a CotB ring yet

-Elemental Hit only deals damage of the chosen element
-Elemental Hit deals no damage of other damage types

Here's where I start having a problem: With two Combat Focus Jewels equipped there's no cold damage to convert to fire damage with Pyre, there's no lightning damage to convert to cold damage with CotB and there's no non-fire damage to convert to fire damage with Avatar of Fire. (I haven't got a CotB just yet)

Am I seeing this right, all damage conversions (from Pyre, CotB and Avatar of Fire) happen before Elemental Hit can choose an element?

I think I'm not the only one who didn't immediately see those interactions. Maybe I'm not keeping a close enough eye on patch notes and skill interactions.

I would really appreciate some clarification.

you dont need pyro if you use frostferno. CotB i have buy 7 h ago for 5 chaos with 15% resist and 40% mana reg. how work ring in this build i dont understand but they work Xd i see with dmg.. my problem only with low life because i spend all currency for must have items ) and dont have money for either items ) right now i got 31k single target, 13k with gmp setup and only 2350 health if i dont doge all hits from boss he 2 shot me ) ( first hit
leaves 10-100 hp XD )

The thing is, Cobat Focus doesnt convert the damage from the elements you didnt choose, only ignore it.

So, if u deal 10k fire damage, 10k cold damage and 10k of lightning damage, when you put the 2 specific jewel you will only deal 10k of fire damage and the other 20k will be lost, but when u use the rings they will convert that lost damage to fire.

In the end-game you can get a Xoph's Blood cuz only he will give you avatar of fire and the rings become sort of useless.
Could somebody tell me why is it so hard for me to make t9+ maps? I am able to die from 2-3 physical hits from normal monsters, while fighting against bosses i have to really put an effort into dodging and it takes me a while to kill a boss..

first time killing uber elder. took me a couple of tries to learn the fight.

Gear:
Spoiler

Is this the best outcome ? :P
First try btw. Too bad I rip'd my kaom tho
Last edited by Hadouken_HC on Sep 27, 2018, 3:02:39 PM
Is this a good option for a helmet? I don't know if I should keep it or sell it
Am only level 78, the aoe dmg is okay but the single target is not so good and I get one shotted if I try to go close to the map bosses or like uber lab. I dont know what am doing wrong.
Any idea which aura should this build run? so far only Herald of Ash so we have 75% mana left and I never have mana problem
Can someone explain me?
I do not understand how it works.

His jewels has a problem or I made a mistake.
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info