[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

hi, im new at this game and i make this my 2nd build and i feel too squishy.. in what i suck? and sorry if dont undestart something but here is my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/fYQqxMkb
"
michaud808 wrote:
Question about armor and weapon.

i can only get a 6L so should i buy a 6L Chi Sol witch Kaom heart or a 6L LoreWeave ?

I would go with kaom's heart + 6l chin to minimize risk of being one-shot in endgame.
Can some1 give me tree w/o Xoph's amu but with Lioneye jewel please? :)
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
So I managed to jump my dps from 3.5mil to 4.5mil by swapping out Combustion with Elemental Focus in my frostferno. You have to also hit the boss with your AoE clear with combustion in it to ignite the boss to achieve that 4mil dmg but I just wanted to let folks know that it's definitely worth upgrading. You typically want to attack with your aoe ability anyway so that your mirage archer keeps firing while your doing your ST dmg, so nothing changes and you only gain dps.

Here is my current PoB, I'm updating it constantly as I get new gear or lvl up and change my tree slightly. https://pastebin.com/2PM6W1gV

Current gear.

Here is a screenshot of my PoB.
https://imgur.com/a/9lF4KW8

Last edited by Kasspa420 on Sep 25, 2018, 4:55:30 PM
I've been leveling this build, it's been very fun so far, but I have a quick question:

My aim for end-game jewelry should be Xoph's Blood, The Taming and Call of the Brotherhood? Or should I replace COTB with a rare Opal?
Currently, I just got a Kaom's Heart and uncorrupted frostferno, am running the clear setup on a 5l Chin Sol and my jewelry still consists of Yoke of Suffering, Pyre and COTB, I'm planning on replacing Pyre with The Taming as soon as I get the currency.
"
DocWolf wrote:
"
XCaedisX wrote:

Well that.. doesn't make sense then. The locations in the trees for the provided path of building do not allow these jewels to work. The required passives for the lightning/ice negation are not in the radius of the jewels. So where would be a better place to put them?

works just fine the nodes only have to be in the radius not allocated

I know that. But the locations he has for the jewels do not have the proper nodes within the radius of the gem, doesn't matter if they're allocated or not. The crimson jewel node doesn't have a single point of intelligence in its radius, and it requires 40 to activate. If I put the viridian jewel there instead, the VIRIDIAN one works because there's at least 40 dex+str in radius, but the crimson one is still lacking. There's no intelligence where the viridian one was. The other jewel slots that have been unlocked on the tree might have 40 intelligence in some cases, but never 40 strength AND 40 intelligence. It doesn't work anywhere by that logic. So what gives?
"
XCaedisX wrote:

I know that. But the locations he has for the jewels do not have the proper nodes within the radius of the gem, doesn't matter if they're allocated or not. The crimson jewel node doesn't have a single point of intelligence in its radius, and it requires 40 to activate. If I put the viridian jewel there instead, the VIRIDIAN one works because there's at least 40 dex+str in radius, but the crimson one is still lacking. There's no intelligence where the viridian one was. The other jewel slots that have been unlocked on the tree might have 40 intelligence in some cases, but never 40 strength AND 40 intelligence. It doesn't work anywhere by that logic. So what gives?

Dude, read better the description of jewel:

It must be TOTAL, not 40 of each stat.
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Last edited by Alexbars4 on Sep 25, 2018, 5:59:16 PM
"
XCaedisX wrote:
"
DocWolf wrote:
"
XCaedisX wrote:

Well that.. doesn't make sense then. The locations in the trees for the provided path of building do not allow these jewels to work. The required passives for the lightning/ice negation are not in the radius of the jewels. So where would be a better place to put them?

works just fine the nodes only have to be in the radius not allocated

You need 40 int+str, any combination works, like 40 str or 40 int or 10str +30int or 20 str +20int or 10str +30int.

There's exactly 40 str in the radius of the socket near Vaal Pact, so it works just fine.
Ah, my bad. I assumed it had to be 40 of BOTH. My mistake, thanks for clearing it up for me guys!
Hey i just wanted to ask if you still grab the 2nd Combat Focus since your new tree doesn't have Golems Blood or the nodes near it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info