[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

Use a - mana cost for skills ring. I got some on my jewels as well. For the low. Life problem to tank the first hit I have been using a doedre elixir that another poster suggested to trigger immortal call. It is great.
The temp chains inside the shackles dont work for me when I hit monsters with glacial cascade. Links are as follows: Cwdt lvl 1(requires lvl 38), glacial cascade lvl 4(requires lvl 37), curse on hit lvl 1 (requires lvl 38) and temp chains lvl 5 (requires lvl 36). What am I doing wrong?
Nvm, found the answer on the previous page
"
kuling12345 wrote:
The temp chains inside the shackles dont work for me when I hit monsters with glacial cascade. Links are as follows: Cwdt lvl 1(requires lvl 38), glacial cascade lvl 4(requires lvl 37), curse on hit lvl 1 (requires lvl 38) and temp chains lvl 5 (requires lvl 36). What am I doing wrong?

You need to level Curse on Hit. If your curse on hit is 38 or lower, CwDT will detect glacial cascade and Curse on Hit, so it won't work as intended. You want glacial cascade to apply temporal chains, so the trick is to level Curse on hit above level 38 (level 20 for example) and Temporal chains to level 21.
If you do this, when CwDT procs, you will throw a Glacial Cascade which applies curse on hit with Temporal chains.
The ideal would be Curse on Hit level 20 with 23 quality. Temporal Chains level 21 with 20 quality (really fucking op as fuck) and then CwDT level 1 and Glacial Cascade level 4 with 0 quality.
I hope this helps you to fix the temporal chains problem.
Thought I posted this earlier but I guess it didn't go through..

"
I might be misunderstanding the mechanics here, so correct me if I'm wrong -

But couldn't you replace the mana sustain from Elreon ring with the boots enchant that gives life and mana regen when hit recently? Since you'd be getting hit constantly by Eye of Innocence, so you'd be constantly regenerating life and mana. I'm assuming this works if Eye of Innocence damage does get converted to phys by The Rat Cage which says "from hits".

You understand correctly. It is one of the more useful lab enchants for the build. I'm not sure if it's enough to compensate for the loss of the elreon ring(you'd need to either test in game or use PoB to check if it's enough for your specific set up) but when I had that enchant on my boots it definitely did help with mana.

"
first tiny problem is when herald and anger is ON. i barely have mana to sustain incinerate longer than 4 secs . ( im hoping that after i put my next lvl to tireless node ill get some more life and skill cost less )

This is why I recommend a xopec's or elreon ring. As the previous poster before you mentioned, the boots enchant for mana regen if you've been hit recently can help too.

In the worst case, you can always use a mana flask. They carry tons of charges and you rarely need to actually use incinerate.
I am testing this with the curse duration. It seems to work fine.
Last edited by xikorita on Jul 24, 2018, 12:36:20 AM
How do you guys deal with the Eradicator? I find him dramatically more difficult to fight than any other elder or shaper guardian.
So I followed the guide nearly 100% of the way. It was fun lvling but there were dead spots. Where the build grew slow and stagnant. I powered through it all the made it to 68, where the build shines like the brightest of all suns. Making a few adjustments with resists in the passive tree and a rare
, also a shield change
I sit at 81, 75, 68 for resists currently sitting at ~3800 health. I also made a ring change as i didnt need the resists anymore so went with exceptional healing increase with
. This is the best build have done thus far in this league. I was hesitant at first to put the build together, with the issue of resists being a huge factor. But again I have completed it, and I'm glad I did. So glad this was on botw and I appreciate you sharing it. Hit 68 and was farming in blood aqueducts, someone said "damn youre a beast". So ty, for making me beastly.
Last edited by xNxBxDx on Jul 24, 2018, 2:21:24 PM
This nodes could help with ressistance and frenzy if you lazy to use blood rage ^_^
Last edited by 7MonkeyD.Luffy7 on Jul 24, 2018, 3:58:47 PM
hey guys im setting this up on standard i made the 5b 1r 6l rat cage but i just noticed its a legacy one is that ok to use or shall i divine it, its got 199 life so i thought i had a winner.
#StandardLivesMatter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info