[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

A 4 link should be fine.

As far as hardcore viability as a whole goes... I play in SC so I can’t make any promises about how this compares to your typical hardcore builds. I can say that it’s very safe relative to my other builds and all my recent deaths were due to errors in my play against telegraphed elemental or chaos one shots.
I play at this moment with 4 link and boss to T10 is no biggest problem. I can kill him w/o VMS. It's not squishy build, just elemental dmg can pain. But this build have one problem, if you don't have capped resist and monster curse you with flammability or ele weakness or -% resistance ignite on yourself can really hurt. But on physical boss it's amazing, perma IC. I want to check it on Minotaur

When i start with this build on 68, i die to 82 only 2 time. Both on Shavronne with additional projectile and shock... But that was my bad

If you ask it's HC build? I don't think so
Last edited by Polopiryn on Jun 15, 2018, 5:28:36 PM
I added a couple of endgame content videos(core and phoenix). More will be added as I get deeper.
is the rat cage 100% needed?
You cannot proc VMS via ignites without Rat Cage. It is 100% needed for the build to function.
Any reason you couldn't use The Formless Inferno Royal Burgonet instead of the Rats Cage?
i will theroycraft me some ascendant version of this as i really really hate the reflect mechanic.

Added a minotaur kill vid. I've downed shaper as well but I want to record another run of that because I didn't really understand the correct strategy to use until the third phase so it's a much uglier run than it should be.
My next opinion, i make 5 link rat cage, next will be 6...
For my expectations is amazing. I hate doing ulab but on this build is easy to do on 4 key. Atziri not bad but i hate her mechanic.... (Just i suck)
And really i'm noob in mechanic higher tier boss. I always think im immortal and this build is for this perfect :D
Only need to know is current boss is magical and current physical
My last build with "im immortal" was Mjolnir before nerf VP and Wander :)

Go for Build of The Week
Last edited by Polopiryn on Jun 16, 2018, 7:21:53 PM

running this Build on 4L, spend like 550 chaos to make the 5 Socket Blue but no luck :(.
Anyway thanks for the Build, its fun even on 4L.

One question, why do you use Glacial Cascade for the Curse Setup? im using Vortex, istn it better?.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info