Mathil Build List v3.0

so the reduced lightning warp duration is stupid expensive. Would ball lightning fires an additional projectile be good? Seems like that would increase your single target A LOT.
IGN: DabrixRN
Could someone explain me why I often see Increased sritical strike support gem paired with controlled destruction?(as in the double poet arc build) and on top of that a LOT of crit chance nodes in the tree? Controlled destruction isn't cancelling all this crit thing?
It decrease your crit chance not cancel it totally. So you can improve it.
Infernal Blow jugg is a good league starter ?
Hi Math. I am watching your videos on youtube, they are great, thanks for awsome work.
I just watched your Raider smite video and looks very interesting. DO you think it's viable as new league starter? Can you do budget version,plz?
Hi Math.

Is it a problem if The Tempest has all 6 sockets linked in Lightning Scourge Arrow Scion build?

Last edited by Zacataka on Nov 30, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
Hi Math,

Could you please provide some insights on how to level the storm call trickster build? Seems kinda hard before equipping a shimmeron, especially single target.
Hi everyone, Im just wondering if the Double Strike Champ is a safe and reliable build for farming uber labs? Thanks.
Last edited by JordanT7 on Dec 2, 2018, 12:32:41 AM
hi can i have a link for the ice spear totems skill tree thanks as i on console and the paste bin dont work thanks
подскажите плиз какую лучше броню одень на ледяное копьё играю)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info