Mathil Build List v3.0

Question about scourge arrow-

Inpulsa a must?

Or is the build possible with a farruls chest/helm? ( just asking since i have both already )
Hi! Magma Orb Inquisitor build seems interesting to me.
But its passive skill tree is not filled. The ascendancy points are also not assigned.
Could you, please, provide a link to fully filled skill tree.
Last edited by silent_original on Oct 5, 2018, 9:54:38 AM
Would you be willing to sell the magma orb Staff? IGN. Ralpmet_Koms.
Would you be making a bleed build with Deadeye or other in the future? I have been struggling to find a use for a perfect rolled Slivertounge bow i have.
Does Ancestral call work with the beam hit and not only the melee attack?
anyone have suggestions for lvling the spectral weapon throw?
why all jour links ar broken jou faker
Well, not sure if Mathil or someone else who is good at making builds actually reads the comments in here but I'm trying to do an Ascendant version of the Cospri Static Strike build. I'm still trying to figure out what my 2nd ascendancy is going to be. Currently I'm considering Elementalist, Slayer and Inquisitor. I'm kinda leaning towards Slayer to get the overleech but I've got no idea how good this will be in practice. On top of that I'm at a loss what my 2nd starting point should be for a more efficient starting point. Any tips/input would be appreciated.

Here is a pastebin of the stuff I'm currently tinkering with Assassin/Slayer (mainly based on Mathils pathing):

https://pastebin.com/HZdzz4zJ

Somehow I feel like it would be good to get the True Strike node to further enhance the overall crit chance and thus the crit chance of static strike which proccs our other spells.
Last edited by Shiroco on Oct 30, 2018, 7:39:27 AM
Hey guys. Can you please help in this?

I'm playing The Boys Vaal Double Strike Champion (played by Mathil in Incursion league), but when farming red maps and guardians I'm being one shot lots of times.

I have DPS, I can easily kill the bosses, but if I'm hit, like once, gone.

What do you suggest?

What ways I have to mitigate the damage taken so I don't die instantly?

character: HitMeTwiceBoy

Thanks
Last edited by Kajiysor on Nov 26, 2018, 4:12:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info